Thread: Reds v Shrewsbury tickets

Reds v Shrewsbury tickets

Apologies if posted in the wrong section but can’t see a topic in this.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can buy adult/child ticket as a member of the general public. Public sale is Thursday so I’m wondering can I phone up and buy without being some sort of fan club member.

Thanks in advance, wee yins potential first visit so here’s hoping 🤞

You both need to have LFC memberships to get tickets to into Anfield now.
    Though now it looks like our title hopes are dwindling there should be tickets floating about. The glory hunters will be kept away.

Thanks Ian, what a complete farce of a week this has been. Unlike the good old days of the 90’s where i rolled up and paid in at the kop end. How we’ve changed.

Been on the live chat since 10am every day this week and was 35th in line then 63rd then it disappeared and had to re-boot and so the farce continued.

Day 2 - no different

Day 3 - even more frustrating, I think I got to 72nd and then no more

Probably wasted close on 15 hours watching a f**king mobile phone screen in anticipation, disgusted.

And yet FSG were hesitant about extending the Annie rd end and expanding the capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by crazydog View Post
    Thanks Ian, what a complete farce of a week this has been. Unlike the good old days of the 90’s where i rolled up and paid in at the kop end. How we’ve changed.

Been on the live chat since 10am every day this week and was 35th in line then 63rd then it disappeared and had to re-boot and so the farce continued.

Day 2 - no different

Day 3 - even more frustrating, I think I got to 72nd and then no more

Probably wasted close on 15 hours watching a f**king mobile phone screen in anticipation, disgusted.
    If you are both members, there will definitely be tickets floating about.