Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Tuchel saying they have covid plus injuries.
    Nothing against Tuchel but I hate the "plus injuries" side of it at present.

So many would be happy as Pigs-in-Shite if we had missed the Champion's League spots last season and that would have been as a result of dealing with a decimated squad. As it stands, we pulled it out of the bag and thus didn't have to sweat on the biggest clubs flashing their knickers at our star players.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Yep no one had any sympathy for us during our injury crisis last year. Tuchel still has a big squad to choose from so his complaints should fall on deaf ears

Segment from BBC -

"European champions Chelsea have announced losses of £145.6m after tax for the year to 30 June 2021.

The Premier League club won last season's Champions League under Thomas Tuchel.

Their turnover went up from £387.8m to £416.8m thanks to an increase in broadcasting revenue.

But the club say playing games with no crowds because of Covid-19 and a reduction in profit on player sales were the main reasons for the loss.

Chelsea FC PLC continues to be supported financially by Fordstam Limited, a company owned by Roman Abramovich - with confirmation in the accounts that the club owes more than £1bn to "related companies"."

- yeah, the club owe a BILLION but can buy Lukaku, whilst also hoovering up youth talent to loan out and sell on, often at suspiciously good prices to "balance the books" - we're having to play Chess where our opponent can put an extra Knight on the board at will, irrespective of the rules.

Nothing wrong with Chelsea compared to us Sid. I would argue theirs is a far more noble endeavour. Owner invests his money into the club because he wants them to win the big prizes.

The fact I would like to see them fall apart and disappear is another issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Nothing against Tuchel but I hate the "plus injuries" side of it at present.

So many would be happy as Pigs-in-Shite if we had missed the Champion's League spots last season and that would have been as a result of dealing with a decimated squad. As it stands, we pulled it out of the bag and thus didn't have to sweat on the biggest clubs flashing their knickers at our star players.
    I dont like it either but its clearly being used as a tool to get games stopped.

This season is another asterisk lets face it but NOT ONE PUNDIT has mentioned that, funny isnt it how we went 30 games of a REAL season to then be told it should be Void/Asterisk.

Its clear a number of teams are cheating to clear up injuries as well as covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Segment from BBC -

"European champions Chelsea have announced losses of £145.6m after tax for the year to 30 June 2021.

The Premier League club won last season's Champions League under Thomas Tuchel.

Their turnover went up from £387.8m to £416.8m thanks to an increase in broadcasting revenue.

But the club say playing games with no crowds because of Covid-19 and a reduction in profit on player sales were the main reasons for the loss.

Chelsea FC PLC continues to be supported financially by Fordstam Limited, a company owned by Roman Abramovich - with confirmation in the accounts that the club owes more than £1bn to "related companies"."

- yeah, the club owe a BILLION but can buy Lukaku, whilst also hoovering up youth talent to loan out and sell on, often at suspiciously good prices to "balance the books" - we're having to play Chess where our opponent can put an extra Knight on the board at will, irrespective of the rules.
    Would be interested to have a look at clubs' loan player information.
    Chelsea, I believe I have read or seen, have a humongous number of players out on loan.
    Roman needs to take some lessons from Jizzfest's owners regarding the £1bn owing to Fordstam Limited.

The loan rules are going to change to stop what Chelsea do with young players.

Romelu Lukaku,

"I miss Lautaro Martinez, I could die on the pitch for him since day one I met him. Martinez coming here with me at Chelsea in the future? No... Lautaro, you can stay in Milan, I'll be back there."

Seen this is on twitter, not sure if it's totally true?? would not surprise me he's coming out with some weird stuff.

all is not well at chelski.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

More players of ours have got covid. so who knows what 11 will appear on Sunday
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Thiago appears to have another long term injury.. Why we let Wijnaldum leave is beyond me. Something could have been arranged.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century