Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Chelsea

Great going into the try and hang to City's coat tails or get dragged into a top 4 scrap play off without the boss on the bench and without any January signings and with Mo's contract not being signed yet, I wouldn't blame him if he buggered off and took the biggest deal he could get, I believe the stories of him seeking assurances of investment in players and I don't think he'll get them and we've been going backwards since Saturday 1st February 2020 to be completely precise

Mo has been absolutely incredible for us, but the club simply aren't matching his efforts for continuous improvement and to be the very best he can be, they're not even trying to match them

We had a great 2 seasons, and the evolution in the build up to winning the 2 big ones and from winning the first to the second was brilliant to follow and be part of, but we haven't continued evolving, you do actually need to spend money to do that, and compete for and land the odd one or two of THE very best available players or emerging generational talents to do that, and FSG have shown they're simply not prepared to do that, their lack of ambition will see us enter another barren period worse than we witness after Kenny's first spell in charge, as other sides will spend the money they bring in
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Think I will too. Fuckin joke.
    Watch it if you can find the will miller.

So much to enjoy in a match - chance of a long-range thunderbolt, a last-minute equaliser, a quick counter, a gorgeous passage of play.

We're spoilt compared to 99% of clubs.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

if u think salah isnt going to extend until he sees quality signings in midfield then i'd guess he isnt signing anything until the summer at least imo. at which point he could either think about running his contract down or (more likely) FSG want him sold. Without the CB crisis and the crazy season before we won the title, we could feasibly have had 3 in a row. The squad we had was that good but it has now aged in midfield and the younger replacements arent at the level required yet. milner, hendo, thiago, fabinho, keita are all liable to frequent periods out in any season.

After his childish outburst the other days there's reports Lakaku has been dropped by Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    After his childish outburst the other days there's reports Lakaku has been dropped by Chelsea.
    You're quick official now X
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Well im more worried about Mount/Werner than I was about Lukaku.

Tierney has been taken off VAR today.

Complete disgrace against Spurs im sure it will get covered up and say he is unwell.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Tierney has been taken off VAR today.

Complete disgrace against Spurs im sure it will get covered up and say he is unwell.
    hes reffing the Leeds/Burnely game
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Alison, Matip and Firmino out due to covid positive test.

Milner starting over keita, konate obvs starting with matip out.......

2 goalies on the bench thank god.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.