Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Year Fixtures

Considering spurs have super duper world class arry Kane..... they really struggle to score.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Another fan has collapsed during the watford v spurs game

I'm telling you this vaccine is defo causing problems.
    #FSGOUT

Spurs do a utd and score with 2 mins to go.

really really flat up top though considering they have son and kane...... that people seem to hype up about....

Couldn't even beat 10 man southampton after a sending off in first half, and just managed to scrape a goal v mighty watford.
    #FSGOUT

97th minute winner for Spurs. We used to do that…

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    97th minute winner for Spurs. We used to do that…
    Well, whilst some individuals have improved, Mo and Trent especially, Matip on account of availability, others aren't as good as they were, still very good, but on the wane and our midfield recruitment and letting players go has been an absolute fucking disaster - We've let a few other teams significantly close the once incredible gap there was between us, City and the rest through penny pinching and failing to strengthen significantly when on top, always been the rule, you always have to, we're just seeing what happens when you don't
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

TAA aint improved his defensive play.. hes been costing way to many points.. thankfully going forward he makes up that in a huge way.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    oh fuck a duck

Fuck 2022

Fuck it

Fuck

FUCK

Cunts

TWATS

they think it's all over

it is now

void the season
    I don't know why you bother following it and getting upset about it, we're not reeling City in, this is the best City team and squad since Guardiola arrived, playing a better system and while they have taken a lot of what made us so much better than them in 19-20, we've ditched most of it and tried to play more like they used to for some bizarre reason

As everyone always says, you have to strengthen when you're on top, we haven't and didn't, we've spent 2 seasons making ourselves weaker through poor recruitment or no recruitment and penny pinching, we're nowhere near City anymore and only significant signings and getting back to our system of play as it operated at its very highest levels since Jurgen was here, while further evolving our full backs play will change that

I don't see us beating Chelsea without Jurgen on the bench, he's missing with Covid, so he'll be missing until the second leg of the Carabao v Arsenal

Get ready for a scrap for top four lads, hasn't taken long for FSG to make this happen

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Get ready for a scrap for top four lads, hasn't taken long for FSG to make this happen
    I think it feels worse because of the Nature of the Man City and Tottenham wins.

We're 6 points clear of Arsenal. Once we play the Chelsea game we have a run of League fixtures where, until March the....17th (?) I think it is - we'll be playing nobody that's currently in the Top 4, with that game (Man United) possibly being a Champion's League spots match, as they have a run of "easy" fixtures and will probably be 4th by then.

I'd genuinely be really shocked (and pretty gutted) of we drop off as badly as to be in a genuine fight to get the last Champion's League spot. We could finish 3rd instead of 2nd or something, sure - but to be in a genuine every-point-matters scrap for 4th would really surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Why which 3 teams are going to finish above us this season ?

Yeah its possible but what if other teams have Covid outbreaks they have the same problem that Chelsea/Us are having.