Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Chelsea v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    No, not "happy" - but it's one of those things that happens in football. Teams surrender a lead all the time. It's annoying, but they do it.

Dropping points from the massive cushion that is a two-goal lead is unforgivable, comparatively speaking.
    butttttttttttt they are both draws?? so your accepting dropping points has long as they aint more than 1 goal FINE
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Cheerio Africans. Have a nice January.

We are fucked.
    Can say that again

Double fucked if they come back Injured.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

When Klopp has got the starting 11 spot on and the tactics right we’ve been brilliant. We’re not a ragged side to be honest. Our tactics when winning seem to go out of the window. I’m not saying sit back on the ball, but Brighton, Brentford, city and Chelsea twice was a bit of a farce. Don’t even get me started on the shit show against a make shift Leicester side.

The problem is, what the actual fuck do we do in training. Klopp talks the talk after the game, but it’s not seen in the next match and we continue to give the ball away. We’re probably the team who has the most giveaways in the league. Diabolical.

Fabinho had his worst game for us today. Maybe it was due to playing alongside Milner and a poor Henderson. The latter has had a shit couple of months and sorry 19, but his time is running out.

everything is HUNKY DORY. nothing to worry about here. I pretty much said by January we would start to run out of legs.. Looking at the Arsenal tie they are favourites considering how well they have been playing..Shrewbury wont be easy either..so we could be out of the 3 competitions by the end of this month.

Just got to keep plodding on and make sure top 4 isn't in danger....City will piss it....Adios Amigos....

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    No, not "happy" - but it's one of those things that happens in football. Teams surrender a lead all the time. It's annoying, but they do it.

Dropping points from the massive cushion that is a two-goal lead is unforgivable, comparatively speaking.
    Don’t care about other teams Sid, even if I did, we’re the team that seems to surrender leads the most out of the so called “top four”

How do we know Fab has properly recovered from Covid ???

Im not so keen to put the boot in on our players it is clear he wasnt fit against Leicester.

We defo need a robust/quick CM and Bissouma and Zakaria tick the boxes both 25, quick and over 6ft which is handy in the EPL

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    butttttttttttt they are both draws?? so your accepting dropping points has long as they aint more than 1 goal FINE
    I never WANT us to drop points. I am able to recognise that it happens.

I see little point in trying to explain it further to you honestly. Just yesterday you're implying I was pleased about Man City scoring goals!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    How do we know Fab has properly recovered from Covid ???

Im not so keen to put the boot in on our players it is clear he wasnt fit against Leicester.

We defo need a robust/quick CM and Bissouma and Zakaria tick the boxes both 25, quick and over 6ft which is handy in the EPL
    Hes ok when hes playing deep and see can all the pitch.. ie playing in a 3 with 2 defenders.. so when we drop off he can switch the ball. when hes being pressed further forward he gets caught.. The only time we have looked soild is when we won the league and were very disciplined that season. infact we were often called boring.. we are wide open now. and none of the management can seem to see this

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Don’t care about other teams Sid, even if I did, we’re the team that seems to surrender leads the most out of the so called “top four”
    We are - and it's really poor from us that we can't control games to see them out. I find it more annoying when we surrender from a 2-goal cushion (Brighton, Chelsea) than a 1-goal cushion, is all I was trying to say.