Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Chelsea v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    You lot don't half do some moaning 🤣🤣
    Shit we threw a 2-0 lead, but a point's a point .
    You know I love a good moan Ian

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Its a weird outlook, both us and chelsea would have been better off winning and losing a game against each other.
    Losing a 2 goal lead is infuriating.
    You can almost guarantee it was going to happen thats the obvious part.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

MOTM Tsimikas, wouldn’t blame him if he looked at a move away in the summer. At least as good as Robbo and way too good to be an understudy to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    A decent medical team wouldn’t put a player out if he hadn’t fullly recovered.

If covid hasn’t hit you hard, and your symptoms are merely fever and headaches, you’re actually not going to suffer much after effects.

We’re just making excuses. Fab had a shit game and it wasn’t entirely his fault. Covering for an ageing Milner and out of form Henderson will take its toll out on you more than covid will
    I think at the minute we are kind of forced to play the same CMs.

Ox Keita you cant rely on em.

I got you did, the issue I have is the manner in which we surrender the leads. We lose control of the game and we can all see it coming when we concede a goal.

Our game management goes out the window and we end up putting ourselves under pressure.

Teams that compete regularly, will maintain a strong -11 and a decent bench that can be depended on.
    I find this pretty hilarious as you didn't rate Gini at all, you slagged him off pretty much every match thread and look at the issues caused by letting him go and not replacing him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    what happens if we are 3 down over the first tie against Arsenal away.. will it be well lets see what happens next.. when you will learn and start to understand things are that cosy and sweet. we have problems.. no amount of covering for the owners will fix that. time you accepted the midfielders you listed .. are not good enough. and hoping the likes of Morton will be good enough is hope im not willing to take just yet. need real proven quality.. we dont have TIME. to sit around and wait and see.
    Why are you bringing a hypothetical 3-0 down to Arsenal, "cosy and sweetness", midfield issues and the owners into a conversation that's main thread is the distinction between points dropped from a 1-goal cushion or a 2-game cushion?

As to your unrelated question - if we're 3-0 down against Arsenal I'll be gutted and likely livid.

Your midfield comment - the midfield needs improving. No question. We have enough in NUMBERS there, but we need more in terms of quality and robustness, as they are unavailable too often, or performances from fringe players aren't of the quality we need to compete with Man City. I don't dispute the need for an addition - I've said multiple times this season I want a midfielder and a forward.

Morton might come good, he might not. Perhaps you would loan him out instead of fielding him for and if that's the case, fair enough. No issue with people wanting to loan some of the youth our so they're "learning on the job" at another club. We do need to bring some youngsters through though, one way or another.

As for the owners, discussed to Death - they come up in practically every thread now.

You know I love a good moan Ian
    Ha ha. A kick in the balls again ,letting them back in with a bloody Worldie. Awful decision to challenge from Milner to allow the free kick.

The next few weeks might be an opportunity to try something different… maybe 4-4-2.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    The next few weeks might be an opportunity to try something different… maybe 4-4-2.
    I'll think you'll find in the words the great Mike Bassett, it's FOUR - FOUR - FUCKING TWO !!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I find this pretty hilarious as you didn't rate Gini at all, you slagged him off pretty much every match thread and look at the issues caused by letting him go and not replacing him
    I’d still be slagging off now. You’re right though. The issue was we didn’t replace him for someone better.