Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2528293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Chelsea v Liverpool

Other than Bissouma I think Ward-Prowse a player I have mentioned before would be good for us.

He can play a number of positions, NEVER injured, played pretty much every game last two seasons and a small bonus is he is homegrown.

He would probably cost around £30-40m but when you look at his numbers that is a fair price.

We should have gone for Ward Prowse when he was on his last year of his contract.. But again its MONEY.. hes gonna cost more now and yes i think hes a good player.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Must be the reason he's really tearing it up at PSG and elevating them to heavenly heights.

Oh wait,.....
    Missed the part you highlighted in bold about 'our system' even though you highlighted it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

AND what the FUCK are our fabled analysis team doing with set pieces? Great hit by Kovacic, but how the fuck is an opposition midfielder standing in the amoundtof space he was on the edge of our area unmarked at any fucking set piece, that absolutely shocked me at the time, although Hendo was very quick to get to him, despite not being the best placed to get to him quickest, he should never NEVER have been fucking stood there on the edge of our area with not one of our players anywhere near him

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    AND what the FUCK are our fabled analysis team doing with set pieces? Great hit by Kovacic, but how the fuck is an opposition midfielder standing in the amoundtof space he was on the edge of our area unmarked at any fucking set piece, that absolutely shocked me at the time, although Hendo was very quick to get to him, despite not being the best placed to get to him quickest, he should never NEVER have been fucking stood there on the edge of our area with not one of our players anywhere near him
    Hendo stood with his mouth open for at least a second while the ball was looping out towards him. Stopped half way to him then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Hendo stood with his mouth open for at least a second while the ball was looping out towards him. Stopped half way to him then as well.
    You need to watch it again your eyes are deceiving you Eggy, first player to start moving having spotted the flight of the ball and moving towards where he has seen it's going before he's even seen Kovacic, he stops to try and steady himself to block the shot if it comes close to him at the point Kovacic is striking it, you must need to go to Specsavers if you're seeing anything other than that, just watched it 5 times, it's very clear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsTT86IBLVI

Maybe you have a future as a VAR official

Sometimes you're beaten by a world class goal so No point blaming anyone .

Now Milly should've known better than to give away the free kick !!

You need to watch it again your eyes are deceiving you Eggy, first player to start moving having spotted the flight of the ball and moving towards where he has seen it's going before he's even seen Kovacic, he stops to try and steady himself to block the shot if it comes close to him at the point Kovacic is striking it, you must need to go to Specsavers if you're seeing anything other than that, just watched it 5 times, it's very clear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsTT86IBLVI

Maybe you have a future as a VAR official
    I’m not disputing the fact that he was the first and only one to react. I’m saying he didn’t react fast enough and he hesitates half way there for some reason. Watch again. As if something else distracts him, he momentarily hesitates and in the end can’t get close enough to put him off. Still an amazing strike tbf. Probably didn’t expect him to try the volley.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Sometimes you're beaten by a world class goal so No point blaming anyone .

Now Milly should've known better than to give away the free kick !!
    Yep, I proper cunted him off for that, a player of his experience too, it was an absolutely fucking ridiculous thing to do, the sort of thing I expect from Fabinho trying to leave one on a player when there's no need to, not Milner

Yep, I proper cunted him off for that, a player of his experience too, it was an absolutely fucking ridiculous thing to do, the sort of thing I expect from Fabinho trying to leave one on a player when there's no need to, not Milner
    The most Lucas tackle ever !!