Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do you hate more. UNITED OR CITEH

Who do you hate more. UNITED OR CITEH

Just thinking over the last couple of games about the historical hatred I've had for other teams.
    United in there pomp were insufferable and would win games in the dying embers of matches . It was hard to take (I'm 43 just to add a little context of time).
    But this city team is a different level and I will acknowledge the style and relentless nature.
    The thing I find so hard to take is off field shit, ffp they don't give a fuck about it and never will.buying players just to stop other teams from getting them.
    The on field shit housery, snide tackles , goading, diving surrounding refs.
    My neighbour is in his 60s and a city fan, we have banter of course and mostly good humoured but he becomes a different person when u mention Europe.I've told him numerous times I'd gladly never win a league again if they never win a European cup.
    Thoughts.

Being in Ireland there’s literally zero city fans around where I am so it’s still united by a distance. I don’t find teams built in peps image anywhere near as insufferable as teams built to represent Ferguson were personally.

If you are from Merseyside it’s United.

Both.

Indifferent to City
    Despise United
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

United all feck’n day long. No argument they are putrid!

Man United, all day. They were always the most snide, loathsome, arrogant lot, whipped into a frenzy by Fergie, always benefitting from questionable refereeing and their fans are the most entitled and unreasonable lot going.

No contest.

However, I hate what Man City are doing to the League and the game in general more, though it's emotionally very different.

Man United make me more the "foam-at-the-mouth" sort of angry. With Man City it's closer to Artax struggling to fight the Swamp of Sadness.

They induce weariness, as does the fact that fans of "neutral" clubs are indifferent to their spending etc as they're just glad to see that it isn't Man United or Liverpool winning things and they're desensitised to financial disparities as Chelsea have been what they are for quite some time now.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Man United, all day. They were always the most snide, loathsome, arrogant lot, whipped into a frenzy by Fergie, always benefitting from questionable refereeing and their fans are the most entitled and unreasonable lot going.
    City are going the same way BUT they have the financial dishonesty on top.

Man-united Everton then Man-city.. I think what i find more disappointing is ourselves and constant throwing away of winning positions.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

We should start saying City. Just to wi d up the Utd fans even more . It's our rivalry that's keeping them relevant at the minute.