Page 1 of 32 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Ralph's at the wheel

Ralph's at the wheel

Tra la la la lal la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaah Ralph's at the wheel, at the wheel, Ralphies at the wheel

As I was saying about all the media, Klopp and Tuchel mentor hype there is a

MASSIVE

Difference between having a philosophy or idea of the game and the best way of playing it, and sharing that with other coaches and having the persona, charisma, human touch and ability to communicate that to every player at every level of a football club and get a group of players to play that to its highest possible levels and to levels far above the ability they have demonstrated under other managers and at other clubs
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

He's the German Roy Hodgson.

whats with the formation?? i looked on the BBC and they had it down looking like a crucifix (a cross) crazy stuff
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

4-2-2-2. Which is basically the 424 they were playing. Nothing has changed yet if anything they’re getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    4-2-2-2. Which is basically the 424 they were playing. Nothing has changed yet if anything they’re getting worse.
    Tangent I know but I liked the 4-2-2-2 set-up Pellegrini had going at Real Madrid. They were a very decent footballing watch despite my overall dislike of them as an entity.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Apparently luke shaws interview is worth a watch

"We are not all together" is the jist of it, sounds like they're right fucked and a big split in that dressing room

Loving it.

Apparently phil jones was best player for them, he hasn't played for 2 years LOL
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Who’d have thunk it… surely not the messiah’s fault, he was wthe second coming after all, there to save the club from their demise.
    Just ask the totally unbiased Manchester based medja 🙄
    Signing Ronaldo was a master stroke.. just ask him.

Ronnie has well been worth the half a million a week
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

A source close to the squad has told the Daily Mirror that as many as 11 players now want to leave the club after becoming disillusioned with life at United.

Many of the players are said to be underwhelmed by Rangnick’s coaching and not impressed by his tactics.

His position is further weakened by his appointment only being until the end of the season.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    A source close to the squad has told the Daily Mirror that as many as 11 players now want to leave the club after becoming disillusioned with life at United.

Many of the players are said to be underwhelmed by Rangnick’s coaching and not impressed by his tactics.

His position is further weakened by his appointment only being until the end of the season.
    Don't worry, the referees' association will help them out, as usual.