Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast

Thread: Ralph's at the wheel

Not sure why Sky are billing this as them trying to stop City, firstly they have no self respect and would rather be a poor second best team in their own city and miss out on top four with a whimper than beat City or try to and potentially do us a favour

It should be being billed as a MUST WIN for the filthy is they are to play in next season's Champions League and a MUST WIN for City if they are to avoid being bummed by our lads - They should be pointing out that City also have 4 points they shouldn't have when talking about the title race through two 1-0 wins, one from a pen for a handball that wasn't, one from a pen not given for a handball that was

I expect the filthy to be poor today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Apparently Ronaldo wasn't happy being dropped to the bench for today's game. So he's decided not to turn up, As you do.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Apparently Ronaldo wasn't happy being dropped to the bench for today's game. So he's decided not to turn up, As you do.
    Oh dear, are you sure it was that or that he hasn't been installed as player manager and head of player recruitment on a 10 year deal?

I can't believe any commentator or pundit gets away with saying buying him wasn't a mistake, they had enough disruption from Pogba and his agents antics without more than doubling it

This is their line up, can't even get it right with the players they have, surely should have had Pogba No10 Fernandes right and Sancho left

De Gea

Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Telles

McTominay Fred

Sancho Fernandes Pogba

Elanga

Varane and Shaw reported as having COVID, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    That sounds possible and this Ralph fella dont give a toss he does play people on merit and to suit the gameplan.

Some idiots keep saying he isnt any better than Ole which is laughable he clearly is better and they ALL fail to mention Ole spent £400m and won sweet fa.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Varane and Shaw reported as having COVID, I believe.
    Dropped for trouble making and supporting Ronaldo's strop at being left out without a doubt, they're going to get trounced aren't they

Tra la la la, la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaah at the wheel, at the wheel, Ralfies at the wheel, they could well end up finishing at low at eighth looking at the fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Tra la la la, la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaah at the wheel, at the wheel, Ralfies at the wheel, they could well end up finishing at low at eighth looking at the fixtures
    Serious question - would you rather they finished low enough to miss the Europa?

Or see them get the Europa spot (running the relatively small risk that they win it) to cause the fixture congestion that sees them struggle to squeak the 4th spot?

None of Arsenal/Tottenham/West Ham etc are in a position to consistently get 4th a number of years in a row and until one of them improves enough to solidify a position, the Mancs could worm their way back in - I'd love to see them consistently miss out for 3-5 seasons in a row rather than this in-out nonsense that has kept them semi-afloat.

whats that european comp thats below the europa? conferance or summat?? that would suit them
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    whats that european comp thats below the europa? conferance or summat?? that would suit them
    Europa Conference League - it could very well happen.

The failings of Man United, Tottenham, Leicester and West Ham to take the initiative has given Arsenal a huge chance - don't foresee a title challenge from them in the near future but if they could get 4th this season and repeat the trick in 22/23 to stabilise, it would be a great platform to build from.