Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Ralph's at the wheel

They do need a big clear out, at least the filthy's ex players were talking some sense, that they need to stop trying to sign a couple of big name players thinking that will see them challenging and they need to get a manager in with a clear plan of how he wants to play and the attributes he needs the players in each position to have to play his system and do thorough, planned and detailed scouting to sign the players the manager needs for the system while moving those who don't fit the profile on
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Maguire looks like hes been on a seafood diet.. see food and eat it
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Almost impossible for soft managers to manage this team.

I feel somehow Roy Keane is the best option available, imaging if Ronaldo, Pogba show attitude he will kungfu kick them away from the club.
    He's 51, not sure he could bate that many players anymore

Well you love to see it

Cap off the week with a win v arsenal and it'll be a nice international break

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Well you love to see it

Cap off the week with a win v arsenal and it'll be a nice international break
    All the focus on the next game v Arsenal tomorrow night, administering the bumming, getting the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

Then we have an FA Cup quarter final on Sunday before the international break CCTV

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Almost impossible for soft managers to manage this team.

I feel somehow Roy Keane is the best option available, imaging if Ronaldo, Pogba show attitude he will kungfu kick them away from the club.
    I thought Cantona was the King Fu (kicking) expert of that former team.
    Was Keano also a master of the arts?

I wouldn't want Keane managing them, because I'd lose any of the (little) respect I might have gained for him from his punditry work.
    He seems smart enought to know (or at least he ought to be) that that job is a poisened chalice..

They still need more time for any prospective manager who hopes to be successful to get away from Red Nose's shadow.
    Perhaps another decade or so in the wilderness of losing.

That was always the curse of our own mid-to-late 90's and early aughts teams.
    Getting away from the albatross that was the success of the dominant 70's and 80's teams.

This United team are comparatively at around or between the Liverpool '98 to '03 era, by our timeline.
    So really another decade or so before they start to get their shit together.

They'll win a few small trophies here and there (Europa League) to give their deluded fans the false hope that they're back, and then slink right back to mediocrity the season after.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

You just feel this season really needs Liverpool to win the Quadruple, the filthy to miss out on top four and the bitters to be relegated to make for a perfect season

Not sure where to post this but Gary Neville was interviewed by Beth Rigby of SkyNews. Gary has joined labour party and interview was about sport in politics mostly. I thought he came across ok. Last question was if he had to support conservative party or lfc in his future life who would it be. He gagged but said lfc because of jurgen and Jordan's leadership on and off the pitch. He thought they were genuinely good guys!

Poch
    Ten Haag
    Enrique
    and some other geezer on the filthy's shortlist as their next bloke to spend a load of money on each next big thing while continually attempting to flog quite a number of long since deceased horses currently on their books

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Poch
    Ten Haag
    Enrique
    and some other geezer on the filthy's shortlist as their next bloke to spend a load of money on each next big thing while continually attempting to flog quite a number of long since deceased horses currently on their books
    Ten Haag would be best long term but what would he do with consultant Ralphie!