Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Ralph's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Cafe Haag I'm still cracking up at this, they have a load of incredibly destructive and disruptive up their own arses premadonnas in their squad, who are all paid incredible amounts of money who they will desperately struggle to move on as they won't want to leave on the grossly over inflated wage>talent salaries they're on, with the wages being FAR greater than their talent in the majority of cases
    I read somewhere quite recently that the dressing room is really split on this. Also heard on 5live that Ten Haag likes to sit and discuss things very much with everyone.

Won't dismiss Haag as he looks a good Manager, but he works for a Club where the structures are in place for everything to be cohesive throughout the layers of the organisation.

Man United don't have that and nobody over there seems to realise that simply changing the man in the Dug-out isn't a Magic Wand.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Won't dismiss Haag as he looks a good Manager, but he works for a Club where the structures are in place for everything to be cohesive throughout the layers of the organisation.

Man United don't have that and nobody over there seems to realise that simply changing the man in the Dug-out isn't a Magic Wand.
    indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Shhhhh Sid, you know they lurk here, they might catch on
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I find myself in the most bizarre of positions this weekend, I just really feel that a win for the filthy against the bitters and for Burnley against Norwich in the weekends other games is exactly what is needed

SURELY it's got to be worth Ragnacock leaving Maguire our and giving Jones a crack

Big protest this Saturday against the Glazers going to stay outside the pit for 17 min. after the kick off, for every year the Glazers have owned the club, don't they realise that if they drop down to league 1 the owners would still make huge profit, the buyers would be looking at the potential which sadly would still be there, so why would they sell?? cash cow, very good return on their investment.

Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    Big protest this Saturday against the Glazers going to stay outside the pit for 17 min. after the kick off, for every year the Glazers have owned the club
    What a weird bunch.

They wouldn't be protesting if they finished higher up the table having acquired Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo.

Basically their transfer strategy/coaching hasn't worked this year, so they'll have a collective whinge about a different subject altogether under the guise of a dig at the owners. With the Green and Yellow scarves likely having come from their own club shop.....
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    SURELY it's got to be worth Ragnacock leaving Maguire our and giving Jones a crack
    He'll need a crack for a massive bumming
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    Big protest this Saturday against the Glazers going to stay outside the pit for 17 min. after the kick off, for every year the Glazers have owned the club, don't they realise that if they drop down to league 1 the owners would still make huge profit, the buyers would be looking at the potential which sadly would still be there, so why would they sell?? cash cow, very good return on their investment.
    The Mancs aren't half thick bastards - Most of them don't accept officiating back in their best days was far worse, more corrupt and bias than it is or can be with VAR, in a season where despite VAR and there being no excuses whatsoever with it in place for certain kinds of alleged errors, in an incredibly tight title race, we're at a 6 point disadvantage to the side we sit 1 point behind because of unexplainable except for deliberate bias VAR decisions, and that they benefitted from far great points swings between then and their closest challengers in every season they won things under ferguson

The other thing they don't seem to have grasped, is that to keep them happy, the Glazer's have continued to keep Ferguson involved, he keeps making very bad calls, he was propped up more than ever his last few seasons by corrupt officiating and his own recruitment in his last few years in charge was the beginning of this, it was abysmal, with a great many failed signings either in the players they bought, like Smalling and Jones or in a complete abject failure to adequately replace the old guard and they were backed as they have continued to be

The only position they replaced adequately was their keeper when they replaced Van Der Saar with De Gea