Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Ralph's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    Would anyone, if the above is true take a punt on Rashford, Greenwood or Bruno, good chance one of the three could be in the 11, would like to see Mr. Klopp working on the first two.
    Greenwood has a lot of potential, not that they'd let him go to us. cant decide if rashwood is just a slightly better welbeck or not. Bruno is a crying snivelling diving rat so thats a no lol

Would anyone, if the above is true take a punt on Rashford, Greenwood or Bruno, good chance one of the three could be in the 11, would like to see Mr. Klopp working on the first two.
    Rashford has had a 22-in-44 season in the one before last. Last season, while not as good on the numbers, he found the back of the net at a rate of roughly 1-in-3 I think.

He's English, has good values about the impoverished, scores goals in an inferior team to ours with interior coaching staff and is still just 24. Klopp would likely improve him, it would help our quota issues and as a small bit of icing on the cake, it would wind the Mancs up no end.

I'd absolutely take him. I'd take Greenwood too, who I think is the slightly more talented player, even if further behind in his development (understandable at age 20 v 24!) but seems highly unlikely we'd ever pull these off not to mention I would be hoping we can find better players from different outlets.

But in theory, absolutely yes. Fernandes - absolutely not.

Greenwood looks like he'll develop into a really good player. Rashford isn't the same player since he injured his back.

Maybe Rashford. But only if the canteen needed a shake up.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Maybe Rashford. But only if the canteen needed a shake up.
    Yes his PR company will raise awareness so someone else could sort that out

Rashford's one of the players I think has been irrevocably broken by the Premier League, FA's and ref's associations strenuous attempts to prop them up and giving them free hands outs galore juts to sneak them into the top four the last few seasons, they have a few like that, they're just waiting for the officials to give them something, every game, they look like they're just waiting, when Ole was at the wheel a large part of them doing reasonably well was them going to ground easy and getting soft pens and free kicks, now the game's up on that with the new refereeing directives (not that that's stopped any of those bodies in the past mind you) they look completely and utterly lost as to how to take a game by the scruff of the neck through actually playing football
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Maybe there's more to this him being Jurgen's mentor after all, his side letting a 2 goal lead slip against Villa as we have four times this season so far

The thinking man’s Roy Hodgeson needs more time

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Maybe there's more to this him being Jurgen's mentor after all, his side letting a 2 goal lead slip against Villa as we have four times this season so far
    HaHa ....funny

Tra la la la, la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaah