Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Ralph's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    For a good Maguire giggle have a read of this twitter thread.
    https://twitter.com/mikeluhg0/status/1456221380198944777?s=21
    Maguire had blocked someone on twitter and the response from the blocked person was “that’s the only successful block he’s had all season”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post

Ha makes him look like Oliver Hardy
    It looks just like him, THAT is uncanny

I think the officials got the memo about the filthy never getting back to where they need to be without being made to have to earn it and go out and win game like everyone else, overcoming the challenges and set backs and raising their game and intensity to the levels they need to as and when they need to
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It looks just like him, THAT is uncanny

I think the officials got the memo about the filthy never getting back to where they need to be without being made to have to earn it and go out and win game like everyone else, overcoming the challenges and set backs and raising their game and intensity to the levels they need to as and when they need to
    The main thing here with Maguire hes actually garbage..same with Pogba..Been hyped to hills these idiots.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

When you look at the collective wage total of players one doesn't rate (subjective) and those that they can't build their future around (age) it's absolutely wild.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    When you look at the collective wage total of players one doesn't rate (subjective) and those that they can't build their future around (age) it's absolutely wild.
    Juan Mata is on like 180 thousand a week and he plays like 5 minutes a year.. Its laughable.

He and Pogba aren’t garbage, they are decent players Poga ….perhaps. Championship level… Maguire dog and duck Sunday league.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The main thing here with Maguire hes actually garbage..same with Pogba..Been hyped to hills these idiots.
    Maguire is garbage, never worth that kind of money, never an international class defender, or a CB who should be plying his trade at a top Premier League club, despite all the qualities the National side have, they are absolutely not blessed with players that are anything approaching the required level at CB.

Pogba isn't garbage, his mentality is garbage, his ego is disproportionate to his abilities, as is Ronaldo's to his current level of ability in the twilight of his career, but put Pogba in a midfield 3 with 2 other players who are going to be a little deeper doing more of the defensive duties in front of their defence and ask him to be a creator and presser as a more attacking midfielder and he's very good, not my cup of tea, not exceptional or world class as I don't think he works hard enough for his club or national side, too up his own arse and on his own dick for me, but he's not garbage, you do need him to be supported and surrounded by the right kind of players and with his ego and lack of work rate, I don't think it will ever work in the Prem for any club

I don't think Jurgen or Pep would touch him with a barge pole
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The hype around Ronaldo’s return was absolutely laughable. Said it at the time. Has saved them a couple of times with late goals but apart from that… it’s all just hot air at his age. Was never going to be able to paper over that many cracks.

thats what 2 million a month gets you! a 37 year old Ronaldo who has less mobility than a 110 year old..Its funny since Old Whiskey nose went out and made sure he signed.

Yes but take into account Ronaldo shirt sales world wide. he probably makes the club a profit.
    Agree wit 19 that Pogba is a technically alright layer with a childish attitude to social media and lifestyle and general ego. Maquire is just awful. Way too slow for this league.