Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Match Thread : Liverpool v Shrewsbury

Shocking second half so far

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I've always thought he's just another local lad who's been ridiculously overhyped well above his actual ability because he's a local lad, doesn't back himself, if you look at Foden for comparison, he's absolutely miles better than Jones will ever be and he apparently worked his bollocks off this season to get a bit quicker too, something Jones would do very well to try and emulate
    Foden is also thick as f**k he doesnt seem dedicated to me 3-4 Covid breaches.

He might be better so what if he is but he could turn into a mess in a few years if he isnt careful.

Jones is what he is a good squad player dont think Klopp is the type to pick a player cos he is scouse!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Jones is what he is a good squad player dont think Klopp is the type to pick a player cos he is scouse!
    He's the type to pick a player and overhype some of our youngsters because FSG won't stump up for one's who are actually good enough to keep moving us forward and pushing the bar - We've dropped off massively since 18-20 while Mo and Trent have both improved considerably and we're better at CB

For me, we've never been the same since we ditched the evolution to a fluid midfield 3 that happened in Fab's absence, it isn't about Fab, he just can't play in that set up, so buying players to play around him and with him in midfield, we'll always be limited and less than we can be unfortunately, nothing personal to the lad, just think we need 3 CMs who are comfortable in any of the 3 positions at any point in the game/play, and we should be recruiting with a view to be able to do that

City are doing that quite regularly in periods of their games, one of the many things they nicked off Klopp Liverpool at their very best
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Wish we'd stop trying to walk the ball into the net.

Bobby Dazzler. Lovely

Bobby makes it 3
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Bobby 3-1

wheeeeeeey best striker in the world!!!!!!!
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in 3-1 Bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby - Konate with the assist

Diogo who?

Only joking btw obvs
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's the type to pick a player and overhype some of our youngsters because FSG won't stump up for one's who are actually good enough to keep moving us forward and pushing the bar - We've dropped off massively since 18-20 while Mo and Trent have both improved considerably and we're better at CB

For me, we've never been the same since we ditched the evolution to a fluid midfield 3 that happened in Fab's absence, it isn't about Fab, he just can't play in that set up, so buying players to play around him and with him in midfield, we'll always be limited and less than we can be unfortunately, nothing personal to the lad, just think we need 3 CMs who are comfortable in any of the 3 positions at any point in the game/play, and we should be recruiting with a view to be able to do that

City are doing that quite regularly in periods of their games, one of the many things they nicked off Klopp Liverpool at their very best
    No he isnt he is a world class manager and has stated LOTS of times players dont play unless good enough, that is good enough for me.

City can do what they like nobody has the finances to do what they do like.

You are going to have a job finding CMs who can play CLM CRM CDM not many can do that let alone THREE in the same side !