Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: EFL Cup 2nd leg first: Liverpool v Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Jones and Neco the best of it
    for me

Low bar.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

We need more midfielders who can play the kind of passes our forwards and full backs thrive on

We need more forwards who can offer pace in behind as this team looked completely bereft of ideas without any player in the front 3 possessing that or offering that tonight, even if their runs takes a defender with them and allows a full back to be found in time and space it still works, even against deep lines

Another Jurgen disasterclass against 10 men
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    The game changed and we didn't adapt, it's that simple and not the first time v 10 men.

We made them more compact and only towards the end did we discover a sector of the pitch.
    Mate a midfield with 2 players with poor poor technique Hendo AND Milner. Unless they just sit in and fight what can they do.? Seriously? Battlers yes but we need much MUCH better

I said early season captain will be exposed without Gini

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Crazy ...we would have walked that if they had kept all their players........70 mins against 10 men ...Klopp should have found a way imo......
    Or we should have had one of our players sent off too, just to even things up.

We were playing at a great disadvantage with the extra man.
    (yes, paradoxical. I know)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Low bar.
    True but at least they were trying in the right spaces.

At least FSG wont have a leg to stand on when they try n tell us we have a strong squad....what the frak has happened to bobby?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We need more midfielders who can play the kind of passes our forwards and full backs thrive on

We need more forwards who can offer pace in behind as this team looked completely bereft of ideas without any player in the front 3 possessing that or offering that tonight, even if their runs takes a defender with them and allows a full back to be found in time and space it still works, even against deep lines

Another Jurgen disasterclass against 10 men
    And we need 1 or 2 midfielders that don’t get fucking vertigo when they get to the opposition’s box. The attempts to pick the pick centrally tonight were pathetic

Klopp always moaning because the number of games and times between games but we are completely crap when we play 1 game a week. Tonight we are crap.
    If Ox don't play after Xhake see the red card when he will play?? Last 10 minutes? If you don't want to use him sell him, make some money and invest on the squad. Milner on first team was shocking and play so much time on a game like this speaks volumes.
    Minamino and Jota was zero on the pitch tonight. Sell Minamino, he is to a Liverpool type player.
    Why we don't get a winger on the summer to play when we don't have Salah and Mane it's beyond my comprehension and almost every fan.
    Shocking performance all over the pitch appart Alisson and CBS. Shocking performance on the our staff on the bench too.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I’m still deluded enough to think we take them at theirs but maybe I’m in denial. That was utter utter garbage. We’ve been garbage for weeks truth be told.
    Normally I’d agree but take out our two boys upfront and there are no goals in this team really. Mo and Mane wearing defenders down open up the goal for Jota and others. Think we are fooked for weeks. But we all knew this already.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    At least FSG wont have a leg to stand on when they try n tell us we have a strong squad....what the frak has happened to bobby?
    Was he ever a prolific goal-scorer?
    No?

Then nothing, really.
    Stone-Cold Savage!