Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: EFL Cup 2nd leg first: Liverpool v Arsenal

FOR FUCK's SAKE RObbo, fucking learn to play the percentages, get it into your thick fucking head, right there, don't fucking cross, fucking drill it low and fucking hard across the keeper and behind their line of defenders, with our forwards waiting to pounce on any parry

Our players are really fucking shit and understanding the percentages and when to play them, it pisses me off, it's been pissing me off for 3 seasons now, about fucking time they learned, we have so many fucking situations in which the percentage ball in the bets ball available by a fucking mile and we try and pick a player out in a crowded box instead and completely waste it - It NEEDS fixing

Come the fuck on Liverpool, this has been ANOTHER Jurgen disastercalss against 10 men so far, nick yourselves a goal before HT here now
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    More likely he'll try to take credit for it by claiming it's his complaint that did the trick
    I'll give the credit to 19, but there's no chance Taki scores tonight

This first half performance has gradually deteriorated it’s now Arsenal looking the more likely. Not one effort on target out of the paltry 4 in total. Saka had a good half

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Isn't that virtually the same complaint you had against him last game before he scored an equalizer in the final minute to send the game to penalties and put us on the road to where we are now?
    oh and then he missed his pen, not even hitting the target I don't mind a player failing to contribute anything but then popping up with a goal out of nowhere, it's ok be me as long as they have a very regular happy knack of scoring when otherwise not contributing

Jota scored A LOT last season when otherwise not contributing, all good, does Minamino score frequently enough when not contributing or Origi, no, not for me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Why are we so persistently godawful against 10 men?

It doesn't help that both Robbo and Trent are having a collective mare of a game outt there.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    oh and then he missed his pen, not even hitting the target I don't mind a player failing to contribute anything but then popping up with a goal out of nowhere, it's ok be me as long as they have a very regular happy knack of scoring when otherwise not contributing

Jota scored A LOT last season when otherwise not contributing, all good, does Minamino score frequently enough when not contributing or Origi, no, not for me
    We wouldn't be here today playing without Minamino.

End of story.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    This first half performance has gradually deteriorated it’s now Arsenal looking the more likely
    Just joining as I had to see a prospective client.

Would everyone else agree with this sentiment?

Are Arsenal down to 10?
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

How is that dynamic midfield doing against 10 men?

Wow something changes and we cant seem to adjust to take advantage of the extra man..........Klopp needs an in game management tactition to help him tweek things....

What is it about us playing against ten men? We’re absolutely dire at it. Arsenal finished the half far stronger than we did.
    Really poor half in the end.