Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your team v Brentford

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Oxlade Firmino Jota

At least Oxlade will give us more pace up top than we had in that last shit show attempt at a performance, the mind boggles that top managers and coaches can't recognise and realise that amongst other things, they have built their entire team and way of playing on having pace up top and runs in behind, even when the line is the edge of the oppositions area and that was the fundamental reason it simply wasn't working v Arsenal, because there was no pace or runs in behind, of course it isn't going to work without it, it is all any line up we put out over the last 5 years has ever known for fucks fucking sake, not fucking rocket science, that they didn't recognise that the entire game was a fucking joke to be honest

Hendo sitting as RCM controller so we can at least have some distribution from deep and not get into the 'teams pick everyone else up and let Fab have the ball' routine I'm so sick of seeing this season again, it's so fucking boring and predictable, happens in so many games, another thing our coaches seem oblivious to

I absolutely expect our lads to fucking bum Brentford, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points, really really important to secure top four as early as possible so we can rest players for the Champions League and other cups, forget the title while FSG are running the show, they've taken us so far backwards in 2 seasons of failure to invest it aint happening again while Jurgen's here and won't be any time soon after he's gone either, shithouse cunts

Almost got it right too, only I had Konate in for Matip as both Virgil and Matip got bummed a few times in the air by Toney in the last meeting, hopefully Fabinho turns up today and can realise what's going on and where he needs to be when they pump long balls up to Toney and have the runner(s) from midfield following up he failed to get to grips with at all in the entirety of the first meeting
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I really hope commentary have this very wrong, surely it's Oxlade up top with Jota and Bobby and Jones in midfield?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”