Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Weekends games init

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Jared Bowen misses a sitter in the last minute to give hammers a 3-3 draw
    Inexplicably used his chest instead of heading it.
    That's helped utd.....

if west ham can't beat leeds when they had 2 players go off injured, and one key I believe in the 22nd-23rd minute then they don't deserve to be around top4.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    That's helped utd.....

if west ham can't beat leeds when they had 2 players go off injured, and one key I believe in the 22nd-23rd minute then they don't deserve to be around top4.
    A massive opportunity missed.

Hopefully they can hold Man United to at least a draw. A win in West Ham's favour would be hilarious though.

On the City front, they are a lot better than us at the moment, a signing to replace Gini this window would help that immensely, but despite that, they have been lucky a Kev has pointed out

They have picked up 4 points they really shouldn't have in this current run of back to back wins courtesy of very bad and incorrect VAR decisions handing them 1-0 wins

Thought we'd had 2 we'd been robbed in or stitched up in, but only West Ham leaps to mind
    so there is a 6 point swing on VAR between us and them they have benefitted from

We've dropped 10 points from winning positions purely and simply because we let Gini go and didn't replace him, so that and the 6 point VAR swing are the main reasons they're comfortably ahead right now, them being a lot better without the ball than us because we let Gini go without replacing him is really fucking hard to stomach
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

City aren't just better than us they are better than everyone its not a shock !

They will be sitting there in 12 months time too so get used to it.

We are getting 2.25 points a game so on current form we get 85-86 whilst City form gets them 96-97.

Now you can talk about luck all you like 97 points to win a league isnt normal is it ?

These are cheating b*stards lets tell it how it is they lie about wages, ffp, sponsorship etc but nothing is ever going to be done.

Yeah play well as they have incredible players but without doing the above they arent getting 96 points.

Some go OTT at us yes we have dropped silly points thats football it should be that way but with these there is zero margin for error 12 wins on spin that will soon be 15-16 nobody is catching them.

Call me a pessimist. , but I would bite your arm off for 80 pts..

Chelsea drop another 2 points.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Pooed in their own bed again. Arse and Spurs could leap frog them if they win games in hand. I think?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    City aren't just better than us they are better than everyone its not a shock !

They will be sitting there in 12 months time too so get used to it.

We are getting 2.25 points a game so on current form we get 85-86 whilst City form gets them 96-97.

Now you can talk about luck all you like 97 points to win a league isnt normal is it ?

These are cheating b*stards lets tell it how it is they lie about wages, ffp, sponsorship etc but nothing is ever going to be done.

Yeah play well as they have incredible players but without doing the above they arent getting 96 points.

Some go OTT at us yes we have dropped silly points thats football it should be that way but with these there is zero margin for error 12 wins on spin that will soon be 15-16 nobody is catching them.
    Absolutely. The irritating thing is though, only fans are talking about it being cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Pooed in their own bed again. Arse and Spurs could leap frog them if they win games in hand. I think?
    Spurs can, but not The Arse.
    (unless they win their games in hand by something like 21-0)

Spurs have a ridiculous 5 games in hand (that's going to come back and bite someone in the arse, possibly even them included).

Arsenal could tie them in points, but there's a mssive 20 goal deficit in the GD column between the two.

The good news for us, of course is that it gives us more breathing room in the CL spots race (if we win our games in hand also).
    Although our only hope of catching City is if they get complacent that they've already wrapped up the title, turn their attention to the Champins League and start dropping silly points at home on draws in games they should be wining in the domestic league.

Of course, that also depends on us being near perfect in this home stretch run (also not impossible given the fact that that's exactly what we needed last season to get into the Champion's League and we did it)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    they're all making sure utd get top4
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.