Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This week's games 19/01/22 onwards

This week's games 19/01/22 onwards

Premier League: Leicester v Tottenham & Brentford v Man Utd - Ronaldo starts
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Come on Brentford, take one of these chances.

Fucking tielemans is a brainless shit cunt

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Fucking tielemans is a brainless shit cunt
    No no no, Justme insists he's EXACTLY what we need, along with Traore although you are of course absolutely correct, get the Tchouameni signing done FSG, Brenny's bummers bottle it again
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A Spurs win isn't the worst result there.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Great turnaround by spurs, keeps them away from utd for now..altho fixtures coming up.. sadly I think utd will be hovering around 4th again especially with other teams fucking up like west ham, I don't think west ham are ever real contenders though.

Runner up cup looking very likely for us, yay.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    sadly I think utd will be hovering around 4th again especially with other teams fucking up like west ham, I don't think west ham are ever real contenders though.
    I think they (Man United) needed to make better use of the run of "easier" fixtures. Those 2 points dropped against Villa for example could be massive later on.

De Gea has also made more saves in the League than any other keeper this season. Much as that is to his credit (doing his job) you have to wonder if a side with Champion's League ambitions can really sustain being on the receiving end of such a degree of pressure.

Think they (narrowly) miss out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I think they (Man United) needed to make better use of the run of "easier" fixtures. Those 2 points dropped against Villa for example could be massive later on.

De Gea has also made more saves in the League than any other keeper this season. Much as that is to his credit (doing his job) you have to wonder if a side with Champion's League ambitions can really sustain being on the receiving end of such a degree of pressure.

Think they (narrowly) miss out myself.
    I think it will be close, right to the wire but Utd need to go on a run. If they keep up this up and down firm they'll miss out. I'll bet they are kicking themselves for not bringing Conte in.
    I wouldn't be shocked to see him elbow Spurs in the summer to go to Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    No no no, Justme insists he's EXACTLY what we need, along with Traore although you are of course absolutely correct, get the Tchouameni signing done FSG, Brenny's bummers bottle it again
    dont LIE.. i said there was rumours of him. never said i wanted him
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    If i found all the corrections and change of mind you posted. we'd be at it all day.. You seem to think you know more than the manager..who have you managed?? under 3s?? PRESS THE BALL PRESS THE BALL. and all the little uns fall over in a pile.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century