Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Matchthread - Second leg v Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It’s been a pretty fucking brilliant performance by us when you consider Arsenal gamed their way into getting a near full strength side out Despite not playing the North London derby due to I do not know what.

This is a huge win in my book HUGE. Minus Salah and Mané too. Very impressive.
    Accomplished without being spectacular and that's what we need to get back to regularly.
    Some good individual performances and the defence has been solid.
    I've gave Jota stick before but I take it back. He's class, nailed on starter now.

One of my requirements was a decent cup run this season, especially the domestic ones. Second is reaching top four
    3rd will be to play better than we have

Boooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in, a very professional mature and assured display, 2-0 up the bum job done, bumming well and truly administered, balls deep, Trent was mostly brilliant with the ball, Jota my MOTM, exactly what I wanted to see from him, to step up and be the match winner in the absence of Mane and Mo and the additional space and room to manouvre they make for him, really REALLY fucking chuffed with that and with Jota and Trent in his evolution role especially

As ever all the focus on the next game, administering the bumming, getting the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Arsenal thought job done last week.

They have good players but we are just better.

Not sure why Ramsdale is praised so much he is no better than Leno.

Lot of good performances throughout the team. For me pick of the best, Robbo, Fab and Djota

Good substitutions today ......proactive......sometimes I think Klopp gets so wrapped up in the emotiion, maybe he forgets to change things and react to something thats going wrong ......until its too late...

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Lot of good performances throughout the team. For me pick of the best, Robbo, Fab and Djota
    Thought fab was decent breaking up play but poor with the ball at times. 2 goals for Diogo 2 assists for Trent and many many key passes. Between them for me

That was a terrific performance. Great to be in another final.

All the focus now on Palace on Sunday.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It’s been a pretty fucking brilliant performance by us when you consider Arsenal gamed their way into getting a near full strength side out Despite not playing the North London derby due to I do not know what.

This is a huge win in my book HUGE. Minus Salah and Mané too. Very impressive.
    I told you after the first leg there was nothing to worry about 🤣🤣
    Wembley here we come. Anyone any spares ? 🤣🤣

Jota was my motm tonight, 2 goals at Emirates against almost a full squad from Arsenal. Tottenham have all right to contest the postponed game last Sunday.

Fabinho was great too, he save so much work to our CB's. On first half he miss a lot of easy passes but at defending he was perfect all game.

Jones was a shadow tonight on my opinion.