Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Matchthread - Second leg v Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He was absolutely shite with the ball again mind, I hope he has a big garden like Mo, he needs to work really fucking hard on what he can do with the ball, it's not good enough
    Just you stick to chasing bus and leave the football to the Fabulous one 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    In shear determination, effort and running definitely, but he's miles away in terms of ability. He's perfect for us though.
    Second top scorer in the permier league, great attitude, works his arse off, is a nuisance, scores almost equally with his left foot, right food and his head suggesting similar ability.
    After Salah he's the best we've got for goals and assists this season and second to Salah in the pl golden boot race.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Second top scorer in the permier league, great attitude, works his arse off, is a nuisance, scores almost equally with his left foot, right food and his head suggesting similar ability.
    After Salah he's the best we've got for goals and assists this season and second to Salah in the pl golden boot race.
    Absolutely. And I'm not doubting his ability or effectiveness for us.

Just pointing out that he's nowhere near what Luis was.

He has a bit to go to get there for sure. He's top of the class in the pl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    Jota was my motm tonight, 2 goals at Emirates against almost a full squad from Arsenal. Tottenham have all right to contest the postponed game last Sunday.

Fabinho was great too, he save so much work to our CB's. On first half he miss a lot of easy passes but at defending he was perfect all game.

Jones was a shadow tonight on my opinion.
    Gosh I’m really surprised at that. I thought he provided real drive to our previous negative midfield ( recent games) I would have put him up for motm , but yes jots brill.
    I notice that no one has commented on Matip, a really bad performance and you could see in real team he was frustrated with it. Good that Klopp took him out , unusual but our back line looked far more confident. I love Joel and think it was just a blip, but glad it was acted upon.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Gosh I’m really surprised at that. I thought he provided real drive to our previous negative midfield ( recent games) I would have put him up for motm , but yes jots brill.
    I notice that no one has commented on Matip, a really bad performance and you could see in real team he was frustrated with it. Good that Klopp took him out , unusual but our back line looked far more confident. I love Joel and think it was just a blip, but glad it was acted upon.
    Amazing pass out of defence for the first goal but yes. Not his best game

I would think he would be over the moon to be compared with Suarez, he is his own man and brilliant, he has speed , two footed ability, aerial strength, tenacity, a Milner like engine and a bit of snide…..what’s missing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He was absolutely shite with the ball again mind, I hope he has a big garden like Mo, he needs to work really fucking hard on what he can do with the ball, it's not good enough
    Give it a rest ffs

Glad fabinho was world class again.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    Jones was a shadow tonight on my opinion.
    Interesting, as I thought he played well, but it would be dull if we all felt the same way all the time.

I think he is being instructed to play things a bit "safe" like Wijnaldum would have done where his natural urge is to be a Stevie-lite.

He protects the ball so well. Still not quite 21 yet, has the build, can work a little on his decision-making, fans will be patient due to where he's from - think he has every chance of becoming a very decent player for us, even if he doesn't become an undroppable first-teamer for 5-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    I would think he would be over the moon to be compared with Suarez, he is his own man and brilliant, he has speed , two footed ability, aerial strength, tenacity, a Milner like engine and a bit of snide…..what’s missing ?
    He needs to eat Milner before summer to secure the no7 shirt !