Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchthread - Second leg v Arsenal

Matip can be a right cunt sometimes

Come on Jones lad, you've been fairly decent this first half hour, you needed to at least try and find Hendo's run there
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Fabinho is captain material. Took charge of the game with two goals against Brentford and has always been a commanding presence. Despite what 19 thinks.
    He could be a good Captain one day, for a Championship side Needs to do a fucking lot of work on his pressing and counter pressing and positioning and passing especially, teams picking everyone up and letting Fab have the ball has been an all too commonly successful tactic teams have used to frustrate us and make games harder going for us this season

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He could be a good Captain one day, for a Championship side Needs to do a fucking lot of work on his pressing and counter pressing and positioning and passing especially, teams picking everyone up and letting Fab have the ball has been an all too commonly successful tactic teams have used to frustrate us and make games harder going for us this season
    And you think my criticism of Wijnaldum is harsh? Haha

Gordon needs to be more aggressive in his pressing and to play his game second half and make his runs, he's been a bit overawed by the occasion in an attacking sense at least so far, but Jota on the left instead of Minamino has worked a treat mind

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    And you think my criticism of Wijnaldum is harsh? Haha
    I aim to please, "Ready aim fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Seriously though, his passing from No6 needs a lot of work and development, up and down balls to release the forwards or full backs and centre to left and right switches specifically

Feels like we are hanging on here

Evening Gazette booked

Lacazzette takes a bite at Jones, booked

HT. We have got the lead but need to get some control second half.