Your team v Crystal Palace

Through to a FINAL! Get in.

Now to the Bread-and-Butter.

......................Alisson

Trent.......Konate.....Van Dijk....Robertson

........................Fabinho

..............Henderson.......Jones

... Minamino.........Firmino.......Jota
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Oxlade Firmino Jota

If Oxlade's not fit give Gordon another crack let him put tonight's miss behind him with a brace

I absolutely expect our lads to administer a thorough, deep, hard and penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I'd go with Gordon again, don't want him to turn into another Jordan Ibe. He has potential and there's not much wrong he did apart from the miss.

Also want to say how impressed I have been with Kelleher. Decent 2nd option if not first when Alisson isn't available

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    I'd go with Gordon again, don't want him to turn into another Jordan Ibe. He has potential and there's not much wrong he did apart from the miss.

Also want to say how impressed I have been with Kelleher. Decent 2nd option if not first when Alisson isn't available
    I thought Gordon was very decent, let the occasion get to him a little in the first half when we had the ball and wasn't making the runs we all expect from him or playing his game, was much better in that respect second half and very sound in his defensive work and positioning with where Jurgen set the press and positioning of it and the players in the game plan for tonight, I would start him again if Oxlade doesn't make the Palace game, he (Oxlade) deserves another chance at RFWD himself to be fair, he has never let us down when he's been asked to play his part in the front 3
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post

Kelleher is excellent, I worry we won't keep hold of him. Hes good enough to play regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Kelleher is excellent, I worry we won't keep hold of him. Hes good enough to play regularly.
    He is and it's a risk to keep someone that good on the bench. Don't like loans as they haven't worked for a lot of our players.

Elliot, was doing well prior to his injury, but not seen enough to say the loan worked well for him.

Alisson
    Trent - Konate - Virgil - Robertson
    Henderson - Fabinho - Jones
    Gordon - Firmino - Jota

Big game today,. if we want to get back in with a chance of a title race must win game.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I dont see us winning today ive had this feeling for a few months when everyone said Brentford/Palace not hard games with AFCON players.

People forgot about injuries/covid/form.

I hope im wrong but other than last season its normally a grind at Selhurst Park.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I dont see us winning today ive had this feeling for a few months when everyone said Brentford/Palace not hard games with AFCON players.

People forgot about injuries/covid/form.

I hope im wrong but other than last season its normally a grind at Selhurst Park.
    Jesus Christ mate . We're 2nd in the league , City have offered us a glimmer of hope .