Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Weekend’s Other Matches 21-23/01/22

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Very different game if Kane’s goal stands. Not sure it was a foul tbh. Been hard done by here
    Ah well. Kane would know all about going down easily. You live by the dive, you die by the dive or words to that effect. You think he'll still be at spurs next season even if they get CL?

Depends if anyone is willing to pay what Levi wants I guess

over-rated shite

he's wasted his career at spurs, can't see him being like ronaldo and playing to a old age due to injury's etc

Injury's have fucked him enough already looks like a donkey half the time.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 23rd January 2022 at 07:13 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Appaz kane has lost 7 semi finals and scored 1 from open play

shite
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Very different game if Kane’s goal stands. Not sure it was a foul tbh. Been hard done by here
    It was soft, but if he hadn’t put his hands on the defender, he wouldn’t have gone down. Made it very easy for the referee. Without Son, Spurs are probably worse than Palace.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Annoyingly good results for Man United this weekend.

Still. Can't have everything. There's a nagging doubt in Pep Guardiola's mind now and hopefully he'll make a poor judgement or two when juggling the League and Champion's League fixtures to give us a further opening somewhere.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    It was soft, but if he hadn’t put his hands on the defender, he wouldn’t have gone down. Made it very easy for the referee. Without Son, Spurs are probably worse than Palace.
    Spurs were second best form team in the league after city before the Chelsea game today.

4 wins and 2 draws.

Think Palace are a level below personally

Overall we should be happy with the results. How we played is a different story. Big Al brilliant. The rest 4/ 10. Jones Milner and mini not included in this .

Still can't believe we lost to fucking Leicester including Mo missing a fucking penalty LEICESTER for fucks sake

Can't believe we're not signing a midfielder this window either, given we've dropped 10points from winning positions and 6 v Leicester and West Ham combined all through letting Gini go and our midfield never being anywhere near a great press and counter press all season or being able to bully opposition midfields and control games as we always did when Hendo and Gini were omnipresent

You'd have hoped after the CB debacle by FSG cost us any hope of defending out title last season, they'd be absolutely determined to makes amends this season, because if we don't win the League or Champions League, it is another season of wasted opportunities because of their penny pinching
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 24th January 2022 at 12:41 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Spurs were second best form team in the league after city before the Chelsea game today.

4 wins and 2 draws.

Think Palace are a level below personally
    You’re right of course mate. I think it might be my anti spurs bias coupled with the image of Alisson keeping us in the game yesterday. I really hate spurs.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!