Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Weekend’s Other Matches 21-23/01/22

he shoulda stayed in Corrie
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It all changed for me when they started with all the Hillsboro shite. Will never forgive them for that.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    It all changed for me when they started with all the Hillsboro shite. Will never forgive them for that.
    What’s it like in the city these days dealing with them. Ont grand old team they have a bitter deep seated hatred of us that borders on disturbing reading grand old team. Their collective psyche is fucking warped.

Individually, those I know whether friends, family or acquaintances are generally pretty sound.
    But get them in groups or at the ground they seem to lose all sense of right and wrong.
    They sing about Hillsboro and put their fingers over their faces to simulate lads being crushed against the fences. Too much, too far that. Just makes me rejoice in every single defeat they suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    They sing about Hillsboro and put their fingers over their faces to simulate lads being crushed against the fences.
    That's utterly abhorrent.

I always expect a small minority of arseholes affiliated with any club/tribal movement/whatever because that's the Nature of numeracy - enough people and you inevitably get a few rotten eggs - but that's truly grim.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

It is Sid, relegation is the least they deserve.
    Last edited by miller0863; 23rd January 2022 at 12:13 AM.

They’ve definitely got worse in recent years. Not sure whether it’s a new generation of fans bought up on social media. I know a few Everton fans and they’re all sound. You’d do well to find a 50+ bitter that said anything offensive re Hillsborough. Nothing wrong with hating us mind.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Agree SB, don’t have any problem with the big brother chip on their shoulder but there are boundaries and many of them cross them.

It will only get worse the longer they go without any form of success.
    So I guess it will get a lot worse.
    Theres a scumbag element to every set of fans, Shrewsbury for instance the other week. What axe have they got to grind with us? They haven't but they know the Hillsborough thing is an easy one and it is one that gets a reaction. It will always be that way unfortunately. It will never stop.

Quite true tees. We have our own morons too. Being the dominant club in the city keeps a lid on things for them but switch places and you would see the same behaviour from our elements towards them.

I have BS family members - the colours are just that, colours and being red or blue doesn’t make you any better or worse. People like to judge regardless of context. Everton football club and their decent fans cannot be judged by the behaviour of a few scumbags. That is primitive stuff.