Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Weekend’s Other Matches 21-23/01/22

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    It all changed for me when they started with all the Hillsboro shite. Will never forgive them for that.
    And yet the club and fans were massively supportive all throughout the tragedy and the later campaign, even later on when the on the pitch stuff was bitter, i remember Roberto Martinez giving a great speech to the kop on one of the memorial anniversaries.
    I think hillsboro chants are just young kids who don't remember it, don't have deep connection to families across the city.
    It's like when stupid Liverpool supporters used to sing about the Munich air crash. To dumb to even realise that Matt Busby was a former captain of Liverpool and great personal friend of Bill Shankly.

Spurs win or a draw would be good in their game v Chelsea, nice group of six teams a little cut off from City and ourselves all embroiled in a top four battle then
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

stopped watching this game. is terrible to view
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I hate that I'm rooting for Spurs to win here, but it would do us a world of good to get Chelsea pegged farther back and get caught in their own fight for 3rd/4thplace CL places.

But as a bonus it would also be great for Spurs to peg back the Scum from 4th place, since, between the two of them I know who I'd rather be getting that last CL spot.

And with the Arse getting Burnley-ed earlier today, Spurs and their games in hand are the best hope at ensuring that Manc Scum go another year without Champions League football.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I want Chelsea. Spurs can go well ahead of them if they win their games in hand .

Draw is best. Boring as hell that first half.

Kane scores for Spurs, but disallowed for a Thiago dive. Pathetic from the rent boys

Yep I’m cheering Spurs on. Think it would be good to create a bigger gap

I see arsenal did best to make sure utd stay in top 4 spurs turn now
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Yep draw is best. Keeps Spurs from becoming the form team in the league and gets them level with United with 2 games in hand.