Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1720212223242526272829303132333437 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Crystal Palace v Liverpool

By the way, Jota should have scored with that opportunity before he messed up and got lucky with the penalty. It was an awesome pass from Trent and their defence left the gap wide open for him to control the ball in good time and slot it away..

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    By the way, Jota should have scored with that opportunity before he messed up and got lucky with the penalty. It was an awesome pass from Trent and their defence left the gap wide open for him to control the ball in good time and slot it away..
    Very lucky with the pen.

We were also lucky with Ox’s goal with Bobby going for the ball in an offside position

Glad we won and we didnt drop points.

We were lucky and its why I was concerned.

We had a tough SF and we had to go again with little to rotate or bring on.

Anyway a two week break now before Cardiff

Us being lucky makes a change, it's been a while.

To quote Smiffy in Gavin and Stacey, Marty, “it’s what I’ve always said about the Welsh, pure filth.”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Us being lucky makes a change, it's been a while.
    Im not complaining we were screwed at West Ham and Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Im not complaining we were screwed at West Ham and Spurs.
    That's like saying he stole something so it's fine to steal somethign from him and many other examples

It's not ok, and you should complain the standard of officials even with the tech VAR etc, is shocking and needs to be improved

that penalty was the softest jokest of a pen going hahaha unreal even with VAR
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    That's like saying he stole something so it's fine to steal somethign from him and many other examples

It's not ok, and you should complain the standard of officials even with the tech VAR etc, is shocking and needs to be improved

that penalty was the softest jokest of a pen going hahaha unreal even with VAR
    It wasnt a pen but its not me who is the moron making the decision.

Maybe just f**k VAR off ?

Nothing is going to be perfect in football.

Spot on… we are all glad to accept it but wtf. Diogo appeared to go towards the keeper rather than the opposite.
    Perhaps though I’ve lost track of the rules……Carra and others often bring the argument back to where the ball is and whether the “ fouled” player could have got to it . So far as I know ( which isn’t far to be honest ) does it matter where the ball is?
    If a corner is taken and a defender drags a player down way before the ball gets in the box… it’s a foul so a penalty . So why do pundits spout such shit and then complain about other decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Spot on… we are all glad to accept it but wtf. Diogo appeared to go towards the keeper rather than the opposite.
    Perhaps though I’ve lost track of the rules……Carra and others often bring the argument back to where the ball is and whether the “ fouled” player could have got to it . So far as I know ( which isn’t far to be honest ) does it matter where the ball is?
    If a corner is taken and a defender drags a player down way before the ball gets in the box… it’s a foul so a penalty . So why do pundits spout such shit and then complain about other decisions?
    Yeah spot on.

Neville/Carragher last week kept saying "PL need to make teams play U18 or U23" they are not allowed to do that as its not in THEIR rules.

How/why dont they read or get to understand the rules I mean it is their job afterall its not like they put 40-50 hours a week in at work like fans do.