Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1215161718192021222324252627282932 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Crystal Palace v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You can counter attack you know?? drop of and run at them.. rather than allow space over the back of us
    I do know that, I said you CAN'T play a line that high with no pressure on their CBs as they are both really fucking good on the ball
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Alisson has clearly been MOTM

at last we have a keeper who can put in MOM performances to win games when we don't deserve it

Alisson my man of the match
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I do know that, I said you CAN'T play a line that high with no pressure on their CBs as they are both really fucking good on the ball
    OK makes change with your need for pressing
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Totally agree but some only see it when it goes against them.

Not a penalty but we take it - we needed it to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Imagine how sick we'd be if they got that decision to equalise. We'd all be boiling.
    To be fair, there's no LFC fan I've seen anywhere that's not said that that was never a penalty.
    Everyone seems to agree it was a terrible decision.

Even the ones happy to accept it.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Klopp needs to have a word with himself first about his tactics that are atrocious at times.

Have a word with the players to understand why They can make a simple fucking 5 yard pass and give the ball away constantly.

Fuck off. Win or not, that was an absolute joke from the manager down to the players.

Nothing seems to change. Luck has been on our side

Never a pen for me, but if we're talking about evening things up in the title race, we got done by the foul on Alisson v West Ham, which was more of a foul than that pen wasn't and City have won 2 games 1-0 on pens that were never in a million years pens, even worse than that one,
    100% true what you said

Alisson saves us, as does a questionable refereeing decision.

Jones was really good in terms of the outfield players.

Phew, that second half was a rough ride after an opening 35 or so minutes where it looked a formality!

Never a pen for me, but if we're talking about evening things up in the title race, we got done by the foul on Alisson v West Ham, which was more of a foul than that pen wasn't and City have won 2 games 1-0 on pens that were never in a million years pens, even worse than that one,
    I would point out, that although never a pen for me, unlike the City 1-0 wins courtesy of pens that never were, the pen wasn't the goal that won us the game, we were at a 7 point VAR swing disadvantage to City, the pen doesn't change that for me, because it didn't change the outcome

Up the bum job done, bumming well and truly administered, Alisson MOTM by a fucking mile, as ever all the focus on the next game, administering the bumming, getting the win and booking our place in the next round of the FA Cup to keep the Quadruple dream alive
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”