Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Crystal Palace v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Jones, Matip and now Firmino trying to let Palace back in. So so sloppy after being so very dominant
    And Hendo, albeit with a lot more players between their players and our goal when he has

Jurgen needs to give them all a rocket about complacency at HT, they've been so sloppy and casual like they think this game is already won
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Yep, we need that third goal,.....

Sharp-ish.

Our now customary and obligatory 2-0 lead complacency is starting to settle in and so are the sloppy passes and the confidence building up for the Saints.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    Remember me the times of Sakho, when everyone scare to death when he passed the ball at our back 😂😂
    He was a nutter

Jesus wept.

Give them a rocket Jurgen that was terrible after going 2-0 up. What on Earth happens to our players’ heads when we go 2-0 up?? That was awful.

Complete brain fart in the last 7/8 minutes. stupid pass from Matip on one occasion..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Decent half until the second goal, then our lads dropped their composure, concentration and intensity levels significantly and became sloppy and complacent as though the game was already won beyond belief

Over to Jurgen as ever to give our lads a proper half time roasting about their complacency and sloppiness and make damned well sure we're a bit better second half and for the entire second half, administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

The women are 3-0 up at Palace at half-time, showing us the way.

WTF was that last 5 mins all about.
    Matip is a mistake waiting to happen. Totally lost our composure because it became so fucking easy. This is why we drew against BHA.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Complete brain fart in the last 7/8 minutes. stupid pass from Matip on one occasion..
    ....breaking the cardinal rule of defending in making a blind pass across your own goal.

He should be hooked and Konate brought in for the second frame just for that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    WTF was that last 5 mins all about.
    Matip is a mistake waiting to happen. Totally lost our composure because it became so fucking easy. This is why we drew against BHA.
    We drew against BHA because they changed their tactics and we had Jones at LCM and Oxlade at RCM who were both an absolute disaster in the press and counter press, even The Echo did a piece highlighting just how poor and disastrous both were, one of the many games we've dropped our 10 points from winning positions in this season because we let Gini go and didn't replace him