Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Luis Diaz

19 give it a rest for fucks sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    So Miller who wanted Thiago sold this summer is an authority for you?
    He gave a very fair appraisal of the game, and a few individual players that you are incapable of

Jurgen gets things wrong, has players that are his favourites, I think Thiago was a Jurgen signing he pushed for rather than a transfer system committee signing if I'm honest

He's like you re Thiago, gets all excited about his technique and how he looks passing a ball, rather thna what that ball actually does or achieves

In one recent game, Thiago played a switch to Mo, Mo had to wait for it, the defender arrived to have Mo under pressure because it was in the air too long and not played beyond their LCB to release Mo in behind their full back, a ball nowhere near the accuracy and quality in terms of if being the perfect ball for Mo that I have seen Hendo and Virgil play far better far more often and consistently, and Jurgen breaks into this weird child like, girly smile at it, when he has other players who have consistently played better over 3 seasons

He says Origi and Gomez are world class, Jurgen always bigs our players up, some deservedly, some because they're his personal favourites for whatever reason, some because they're our players and you just think "Behave Jurgen, that's a bit embarrassing"

Thiago's really BIG moments to prove his quality and deliver came in the game v Spurs and today - V Spurs he had a glorious opportunity to play a completely unmarked Trent in to seal a 2-1 win and fucked it up then tried to blame Trent - Today Diaz put one on a plate for him and he fucked that up too and created four glorious chances for Chelsea

Sorry to break it to you, but that's also a fair appraisal
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You are both amateurs and Klopp really is not.

From top to bottom Jurgen is pulling the strings. Everything we see that has led to success starts and ends with him.

Even old mr Muscles agrees. But then I guess you would say what does he know?

I guess if we are honest, he probably knows a shite load more than you or me or any of us on here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61452888

There is so much to admire about Liverpool at the moment, and all of it is down to one man - Jurgen Klopp.

Alan Shearer.
    Last edited by Steveo; 15th May 2022 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    19 give it a rest for fucks sake.
    Rights Tees, have a word with your mate rather than me and Vin too if you could please, you are a mod - I came into this thread, about Luis Diaz and posted about Luis Diaz, part of my post about Luis Diaz involved him putting a goal on a plate for Thiago he missed

Cue Steveo, coming into the Luis Diaz thread, with his Thiago agenda taking it off topic, something he keeps persistently doing on numerous other thread

Have a FUCKING word with him, if he wants to make an on topic response along the lines of he didn't think Diaz's ball was quite right rather than Thiago missing, fine, but he's doing this shit in every fucking thread now and you lot need to have a word with him, not fucking me

Oh mummy help

What a pathetic little whimp you are. love you really. Kiss kiss

Oh mummy help

What a pathetic little whimp you are. love you really. Kiss kiss
    Stop posting off topic about Thiago in every thread on the forum for the love of God, my post that mentioned him was on topic and relevant to Diaz and the game he played today, you're behaving like a prepubescent teen with a crush

Says the whacko who posted Millers match thread post in here.

Seriously do you actually have any self awareness at all? Thiago has really got under your skin aint he.

I responded to a video you posted in this thread.

Says the whacko who posted Millers match thread post in here.

Seriously do you actually have any self awareness at all? Thiago has really got under your skin aint he.

I responded to a video you posted in this thread.
    Read the thread, you will note I posted on topic you were the person who took it off topic and started making it about Thiago, totally unrelated to Diaz, the subject of this thread, my mention of Thiago was in very obvious reference to Diaz

I like from 5 mins and 14 seconds.

Klopp:
    “I said to Thiago after the game, if I’d known what a player you were, I would have signed you 4 years earlier.”

Yes Jurgen, and we would probably be going for number 21 and number 8!
    What was this about? What did it have to do with Diaz

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    What was this about? What did it have to do with Diaz
    Nothing. I saw the video you posted and I said I liked the bit on 5 minutes 14.

Is that not allowed mr19? Are we only allowed to talk about the topics you want to talk about mr 19 sir?

Should I have reposted the video in another thread and talked about it?

You are polluting this forum with your repetitive thoughts in endless fashion yet have the audacity to want to restrict conversation the minute it doesn’t go your way.

Wow..

Just wow.

Enjoy yourself