Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 199

Thread: Luis Diaz

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Nothing. I saw the video you posted and I said I liked the bit on 5 minutes 14.

    Is that not allowed mr19? Are we only allowed to talk about the topics you want to talk about mr 19 sir?
    Try to stay on topic please, I created a special Thiago thread just for you to talk all about him You're welcome
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,792
    Erm this was my post in response to your video of Klopp talking about the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I like from 5 mins and 14 seconds.

    Klopp:
    “I said to Thiago after the game, if I’d known what a player you were, I would have signed you 4 years earlier.”

    Yes Jurgen, and we would probably be going for number 21 and number 8!

    Diaz was superb but yes, he needs to finish a little more often. But of late he has been our main threat. He has been a revelation.

    He terrorises the opposition.
    You conveniently cut the section about Diaz out.

    Oh dear.

    Calling on the mods. Not the finest hour even for you

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    34,035
    Originally posted my Thiago response on here but it’s not the place, Diaz is a magnificent player and should have his own thread, to talk about just how good he is and just how good it makes our recruitment look. Absolutely outstanding

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24,640
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    to win the Premier League again we are going to need at least two new starters in midfield. City are relentless and we have to match them if we want number 20.
    More than one way to skin a Cat. I look at points dropped from winning positions and iffy VAR stuff in their favour as big factors.

    Not that we shouldn't continue to add/grow/develop of course.

    But the 14-3-0 record since Diaz came in is certainly pretty Boss and if we could even add Tchouameni to the squad that is a big lift, even though it's one, not two. Our most consistent spell of the season also coincides with Salah's worst half (he was scoring/assisting more before AFCON) so hopefully he could find his best again, we add Tchouameni and we rotate (even) better with the five subs rule.

    Percentages, margins and all that.

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,336
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Originally posted my Thiago response on here but it’s not the place, Diaz is a magnificent player and should have his own thread, to talk about just how good he is and just how good it makes our recruitment look. Absolutely outstanding
    Apologies for that Miller, I only quoted it in response to 'the idiot' taking another thread off topic with his obsession with a certain other player
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Apologies for that Miller, I only quoted it in response to 'the idiot' taking another thread off topic with his obsession with a certain other player
    Your shtick is getting a bit tiresome at this stage. You seriously have an issue with people challenging you with is a seriously worrying trait. We all get it at this stage you dont rate tiago, calling him fur coat no knickers the whole time proves this. statin it ad nauseum and polluting every match thread with the same posts is turning me off this site day by day.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,336
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Your shtick is getting a bit tiresome at this stage. You seriously have an issue with people challenging you with is a seriously worrying trait. We all get it at this stage you dont rate tiago, calling him fur coat no knickers the whole time proves this. statin it ad nauseum and polluting every match thread with the same posts is turning me off this site day by day.
    You've made less than 6 posts a year Or is this a second account?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You've made less than 6 posts a year Or is this a second account?
    Post count is obviously some kind of medal of honour for you. Enjoy reading peoples opinions contributing infrequently. Having the most posts obviously is your basis for validating opinion, which sums up what a sad individual you are. Play to form now and put up a you tube video to put me down and say you are going to give me a bumming like a good boy.

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,336
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Post count is obviously some kind of medal of honour for you. Enjoy reading peoples opinions contributing infrequently. Having the most posts obviously is your basis for validating opinion, which sums up what a sad individual you are. Play to form now and put up a you tube video to put me down and say you are going to give me a bumming like a good boy.
    Not it isn't a medal of honour, I had no idea how many it was until someone posted it 3 or 4 weeks back, I was surprised to be honest

    Anyway, back on topic, let's hope Diaz gets a net in his back garden as Mo did when at Roma, or one of the other lads who already has a sizeable house and back garden who has one let's him use theirs, if he starts banging the goals in more frequently he's going to be even better than at present
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24,640
    Off to a great start to his Liverpool career isn't he!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •