Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Luis Diaz

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Useless. Get rid.!
    I just hope he can get back to his level.......with these long injuries sometimes the team has evolved so much its hard to fit back in..

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Like Trent as the right of an offensive three in a 4231
    Yes absolutely - they don't always "work" but I do love a footballing experiment.

When Agger and Sakho were together at the club they didn't play together. It might have been a disaster, but I'd have liked to have seen it - and so on and so forth.

How good has it been having him back he is so important to the team and gives such a lift to everyone. We'd be comfy in the top 4 had he not gotten injured

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    How good has it been having him back he is so important to the team and gives such a lift to everyone. We'd be comfy in the top 4 had he not gotten injured
    I'd like to think so, but Diaz benefitted a lot last season from supply from our right, from Trent and Hendo and from Mo at times, one of our big issues this season was Klopp sacking off that trio who were so integral last season to bring his beloved Elliott in, despite that experiment having failed and caused the same issues it did this season last season as well

Still convinced Nunez would have settled much better and got much better service had Jurgen just left our right side alone, same thing he did with our left side which only started to recover from that last season after Diaz came in and Mane became our false 9

Back to Trent, we're only reinventing his position because his former best play wasn't possible with Elliott in the side

For all his brilliance building up using a system of his own creation, his attempts at evolution of it after winning the big 2 have been absolute shite, it's like if a fan suggested a different formation or way of playing, like he just doesn't consider how changing one thing or one player for something different then affects numerous other things, putting Elliott at RCM was like putting the wrong cog in a machine
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Was the player we miss this season. Our best signing from last couple of years. Great player, great lad also. I was crying to Liverpool signing him at the time he was on Porto

Would have been a huge loss had he not been playing last season - but this season - with Mané gone and without Jota and Bobby for so long….A monumental loss. Makes it so much harder for the opposition to get forward and hurt us - and so much easier for us to create.

Hes look great since i he came back. Just wish he stopped getting hacked now.Horrible challenge on him the day.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Absolutely robbed of a beautiful finish today.

Will be a nightmare for some opposition defences this season.

Yeah that was a cracker of a finish, very unlucky

Apparently his parents have been kidnapped back in Colombia. Crazy !!