Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Is world war 3 about to kick off?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Is that a quote Daffyd? If so from when? And was it a good translation ? I hope so ! My perception of Putin has changed from being a clever chess player to being unhinged. I fear he is vengeful against former USSR states and the former Warsaw pact countries despite the fact that they wanted Russia away and have voted against them. Yes there are russian speaking people in those countries who still like the idea of always having sausages and a roof over their head. Is that your expectancy in life ?
    I don't know, I just googled Putin quotes and there were a few. Here's another:

"There used to be the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact. There used to be Soviet troops in the GDR. And we must honestly admit that they were occupation troops, which remained in Germany after WWII under the guise of allied troops. Now these occupation troops are gone, the Soviet Union has collapsed, and the Warsaw Pact is no more. There is no Soviet threat, but NATO and U.S. troops are still in Europe. What for?"

Fair enoughski? He also (allegedly) said:

"There was no need to destroy the Soviet Union, it could have been reformed"

So yeah, he probably missed having that union, that sense of security and strength.

European Union good, Soviet Union bad. Putin (perhaps tongue in cheek) has in the past asked to join the EU, and NATO, and has been told to fuck off. Why can't we all just get along?

The West (politicians/media) seemingly refuse to listen to Putin's concerns and just lazily right him off as mad. These are the same people who will tell you how much they care about our mental health in the community.

It is pleasing that so many top tennis players have spoken out about Wimbledon's ban on Russian and Belarus players. Apparently these players can play, but only if they sign a declaration condemning Putin. That's usually the kind of tactics we are so appalled by when used by terrorists or dictators.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I don't know, I just googled Putin quotes and there were a few. Here's another:

"There used to be the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact. There used to be Soviet troops in the GDR. And we must honestly admit that they were occupation troops, which remained in Germany after WWII under the guise of allied troops. Now these occupation troops are gone, the Soviet Union has collapsed, and the Warsaw Pact is no more. There is no Soviet threat, but NATO and U.S. troops are still in Europe. What for?"

Fair enoughski? He also (allegedly) said:

"There was no need to destroy the Soviet Union, it could have been reformed"

So yeah, he probably missed having that union, that sense of security and strength.

European Union good, Soviet Union bad. Putin (perhaps tongue in cheek) has in the past asked to join the EU, and NATO, and has been told to fuck off. Why can't we all just get along?

The West (politicians/media) seemingly refuse to listen to Putin's concerns and just lazily right him off as mad. These are the same people who will tell you how much they care about our mental health in the community.

It is pleasing that so many top tennis players have spoken out about Wimbledon's ban on Russian and Belarus players. Apparently these players can play, but only if they sign a declaration condemning Putin. That's usually the kind of tactics we are so appalled by when used by terrorists or dictators.
    Quite a good post Daffyd!

Quite a good post Daffyd!
    I would add that I remember a time when George W Bush said something like (in his Texan drawl) "Mar fraind, Vladimir Pootun, is welcome on mar rarnch ainytaime"
    (In plain English - my friend Vladimir Putin is welcome on my ranch anytime).
    How far we have become from such days!

Russia national tv showed a program last Sunday at primetime depicting Britain and us as public enemy number 1 and collectively calling them thr anglo-saxons. The program went on to describe various ways they could destroy Britain.
    The presenter stated something like 'britain is just a small island, one missile would sink it forever'.
    There was also a simulation of massive tsunami caused by an underwater torpedo that would also wipe out all of Britain and Ireland.
    Managed to find this clip...
    https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/05/03/russian-state-tv-shows-nuclear-tsunami-wiping-out-uk/
    Scary stuff

Just spend a few minutes and listen to Ben Fulford...Our government,Canada's fascist prick Trudeau and Biden's fake admin are the problem that needs taking down...Read the document he aludes to in the vid....It's ALL making sense to me now....

https://benjaminfulford.net/category/weekly-video-reports/...April 22/22

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/20/us-uk-and-canada-walk-out-g20-meeting-war-in-ukraine-russia
    Last edited by Martyboy; 4th May 2022 at 09:42 PM.

Whatever of you soldiers are left in that Azov steel factory, whether you are part of that so-called neo nazi brigade or other wise, you have shown amazing resolve, everyone wrote you off yet you are still there, if you can hold on for 4 more days you will be pissing on Putin's victory Day parade. You will be being bombed to bits to make sure that does not happen. The civilians with you are probably your close family. Putin would gladly hope you all die an ignominious death, trapped underground.
    I salute you!
    And I hope you manage to find a way out!

Black sea needs to be open. So many countries struggling for food from Ukraine. The next option is India but they are struggling due to massive heatwave and poor harvest this year. Odessa needs to be open with a route through the black sea and that necessitates some military presence. Russia would give it in return for relaxation of sanctions. I thought UK had ships there! Are they still there?

I have offered my reply dear CCTV. I fear it is possible Are you saying it is not coherent?
    It's more coherent than some of your other off topic posts

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    It's more coherent than some of your other off topic posts
    Thank you!

Not a good start to the grain shipment deal out of Odessa. Not good that UK is also trying to pull out of international agreements itself. we are in danger of setting a precedent with unforeseen consequences. You either lied to us Boris about that great Brexit deal or you and your many advisors are buffoons for signing it!
    It was always going to be a problem!