Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: Is world war 3 about to kick off?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Can anyone justify this war?
    Curious for your reply
    I'd struggle to justify any war. It is usually a sign of earlier failings in international relations. Wars brew for years before they kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I'd struggle to justify any war. It is usually a sign of earlier failings in international relations. Wars brew for years before they kick off.
    Thank you Daffydd . Don't think anyone saw this panning out quite like this. I think we need China now to be a peacemaker. I hope for peace and prosperity to everyone. Combat climate change together. Save the planet.

Can anyone justify this war?
    Curious for your reply
    It's confusing, because of all the media involvement. There are so many differing views on how and why Russia invaded Ukraine. Some media sources are claiming Russia have gone in solely to deal with neo-nazis in the country.
    How is anyone supposed to figure out the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    It's confusing, because of all the media involvement. There are so many differing views on how and why Russia invaded Ukraine. Some media sources are claiming Russia have gone in solely to deal with neo-nazis in the country.
    How is anyone supposed to figure out the truth?
    What media do you trust Redebreck. Russia are decimating Ukrainian cities. Mariopol is like the Alamo. The residents remaining are drinking radiator water. Do you believe this? Millions are fleeing Ukraine. They were living s normal life a month ago. They tell a story. Soon it will be tens of millions if they are alive and allowed or else captured or killed and deported to the Siberia. UK should do better but I understand the island nation mentality.

What media do you trust Redebreck. Russia are decimating Ukrainian cities. Mariopol is like the Alamo. The residents remaining are drinking radiator water. Do you believe this? Millions are fleeing Ukraine. They were living s normal life a month ago. They tell a story. Soon it will be tens of millions if they are alive and allowed or else captured or killed and deported to the Siberia. UK should do better but I understand the island nation mentality.
    I get that they are decimating cities, but in such conflicts, I believe it would be quite normal for forces to use civilian buildings to try and take out invading military targets, I don't think they're just decimating them for the hell of it, I think they have probably come under fire from Ukranian forces using civilian buildings as cover - I'm not defending it, but that's probably what is happening
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Comedy is not your best output 19x. I think you should stick to your day job re footballing posts. I question your Christianity which you have posted recently.
    That seemed funny at not at all offensive at the time of posting, I have a habit of that, I'm a proper Melvin Udall at times like that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That seemed funny at not at all offensive at the time of posting, I have a habit of that, I'm a proper Melvin Udall at times like that
    I like mostly like your posts 19x Loathing and hatred is not very Christian. It can eat you up!

Putin apparently has been having treatment for thyroid cancer over this past year. I was concerned before reading this that maybe he had some kind of death wish. I do not understand his logic behind this war short of some kind of Armageddon but with Russia being somehow victorious. I have become to the thinking that somehow he has to be removed from power for the sake of mankind and the planet . Today there are terrible reports of mass killings reminiscent of Hitler. I cannot see any peace deal being acceptable to Ukraine without full russian withdrawal from their land and Putin being put on trial but I don't see any of these happening. In absence of that I fear the war will escalate until Putin is brought to trial. But what needs to happen to bring that about? The kidnapped mayor of Mariupol, now freed in exchange for russian prisoners, said his captors appeared totally brainwashed as to the crimes Ukraine was already committing against russian people and hence the invasion and justification for the decimation of his city, but added they were afraid to kill or torture him.

Biden has said that "Putin is a war criminal and should be put on trial". Thanks Joe, Russian lawyers may question how fair such a trial would be. Western lawyers say they may only be able to get him on a charge of "aggression".

Biden has said that "Putin is a war criminal and should be put on trial". Thanks Joe, Russian lawyers may question how fair such a trial would be. Western lawyers say they may only be able to get him on a charge of "aggression".
    I can only hope the russian people will rise up and depose him and put him on trial themselves.