Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: Is world war 3 about to kick off?

All the Putin hate, but Zelensky is acting like a right old narcissistic cunt. Showing up at the grammars for a speech. It's become laughable now. Siding with nazis and pleading for help from an occupier in the form of zionists. This cunt wants to start world war 3 and place the blame on everyone else. Putin is a cunt too, but let's not all paste this hypocritical cunt as the world's next saviour.

Who is pasting him as saviour. He is just standing up for his people. Always in fear if assassination and probably for rest of his life. Not laughable. Needs help. Not a cunt. Doesn't want ww3. We want world peace, let's all come together to save the planet. Climate change is coming down the tracks Doc for you and your family too.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Who is pasting him as saviour. He is just standing up for his people. Always in fear if assassination and probably for rest of his life. Not laughable. Needs help. Not a cunt. Doesn't want ww3. We want world peace, let's all come together to save the planet. Climate change is coming down the tracks Doc for you and your family too.
    If he was going to be assassinated it would have already been done SR. Plenty of rats in Ukraine that would take an early retirement to have him done.

The good old media, showing him as a peace lover yet forgetting what atrocities he has committed to the Russian speaking people of Ukraine. Several of my Ukrainian work colleagues from the oppressed regions have plenty to say about him, his government and what goes on behind closed doors. This is how propaganda works. It's awful.

How do you propose we save a planet that its own people don't care about it being saved. Electric vehicles are just another cash cow, solar panels equally ridiculous.

I have patient family members who can't pay for bills because of what Ukraine/Russia and our current tory cunts have done to the world. Parents committing suicide leaving their kids behind because they can't face the burden of dealing with an inability to provide for their families.

Is it a coincidence that Biden has made a trip to the EU, convince those to purchase oil from them instead of Russia bettering their own economy and ruining Europe without a shred of remorse.

What's going on is sickening SR, it goes beyond climate change now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    If he was going to be assassinated it would have already been done SR. Plenty of rats in Ukraine that would take an early retirement to have him done.

The good old media, showing him as a peace lover yet forgetting what atrocities he has committed to the Russian speaking people of Ukraine. Several of my Ukrainian work colleagues from the oppressed regions have plenty to say about him, his government and what goes on behind closed doors. This is how propaganda works. It's awful.

How do you propose we save a planet that its own people don't care about it being saved. Electric vehicles are just another cash cow, solar panels equally ridiculous.

I have patient family members who can't pay for bills because of what Ukraine/Russia and our current tory cunts have done to the world. Parents committing suicide leaving their kids behind because they can't face the burden of dealing with an inability to provide for their families.

Is it a coincidence that Biden has made a trip to the EU, convince those to purchase oil from them instead of Russia bettering their own economy and ruining Europe without a shred of remorse.

I just pray for all wars to stop. People everywhere to come together. Look after this planet and all the creatures and plants and realise what we have. It is all we have and all life is precious Doc.

Lads,lads...Wakey wakey!...Pay attention....This is Ben's preview for this week....Fully available Thursday....Oh and by the way The Khazarian(old name for Ukraine) Mafia he mentions are THE root of the cause of all this crap we've been through the last couple of years with the COVID PLANdemic/Ukraine crisis(suddenly Covid disappeared for a while on mainstream TV did anyone notice?).....I keep saying STOP believing the 'narrative' mainstream media channels all over the world WANT you to believe....These fuckers OWN mainstream media!!....

https://benjaminfulford.net
    Last edited by Martyboy; 5th April 2022 at 10:15 PM.

All the Putin hate, but Zelensky is acting like a right old narcissistic cunt. Showing up at the grammars for a speech. It's become laughable now. Siding with nazis and pleading for help from an occupier in the form of zionists. This cunt wants to start world war 3 and place the blame on everyone else. Putin is a cunt too, but let's not all paste this hypocritical cunt as the world's next saviour.

Doc knows the score, he and I would have a fine conversation over a pint or two
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    An old friend of mine used to say that one's not enough and two is too many with the understanding that many more will follow the second.

Siding with nazis
    What are you on about?

The good old media, showing him as a peace lover
    I missed this. I just see a guy upset about his country being invaded.

what atrocities he has committed to the Russian speaking people of Ukraine
    Go on...

Several of my Ukrainian work colleagues from the oppressed regions have plenty to say about him, his government and what goes on behind closed doors. This is how propaganda works. It's awful.
    That's called hearsay, and it's a cornerstone of propaganda. "Siding with nazis" - that's propaganda. He's Jewish ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx
    Yeah I'm sure that would go down great with literally any sane person within earshot.

Embarrassed for both of you.

Its evident was the scenario Putin wants the USSR back.. (inserts the beatles) Time will tell how far hes willing to go.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lad View Post
    What are you on about?

I missed this. I just see a guy upset about his country being invaded.

Go on...

That's called hearsay, and it's a cornerstone of propaganda. "Siding with nazis" - that's propaganda. He's Jewish ffs.

Yeah I'm sure that would go down great with literally any sane person within earshot.

Embarrassed for both of you.
    Jews have sold weapons to dictators that later were used on jews.

Just because he's a jew doesn't really hold much water, it's like saying a man, woman, black, white, British person couldn't align with their identities supposed enemy.

You've the historical British voice of hitler.
    You have beta male feminists.
    You have feminist hating women, a majority.
    You have black people dubbed the blackface of white supremacy like Larry Elder for not being a democrat.
    You have white people renouncing their whiteness and calling for an end to systemic racism which they rarely can point to any examples other than different groups do better at different things.

Being something, doesn't prevent you from working against your people, or working with those who hate your people.

When the yanks worked with the Taliban, it was to hurt the USSR. Not exactly kindred souls.

Big Z is on video talking with Azov. War makes for strange bedfellows.