Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Is world war 3 about to kick off?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its evident was the scenario Putin wants the USSR back.. (inserts the beatles) Time will tell how far hes willing to go.
    Doubt it, not logistically feasible, and this war has originated via the expansion of economic and military alliances into the once dubbed lebensraum.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Jews have sold weapons to dictators that later were used on jews.

Just because he's a jew doesn't really hold much water, it's like saying a man, woman, black, white, British person couldn't align with their identities supposed enemy.

You've the historical British voice of hitler.
    You have beta male feminists.
    You have feminist hating women, a majority.
    You have black people dubbed the blackface of white supremacy like Larry Elder for not being a democrat.
    You have white people renouncing their whiteness and calling for an end to systemic racism which they rarely can point to any examples other than different groups do better at different things.

Being something, doesn't prevent you from working against your people, or working with those who hate your people.

When the yanks worked with the Taliban, it was to hurt the USSR. Not exactly kindred souls.

Big Z is on video talking with Azov. War makes for strange bedfellows.
    Sure being Jewish doesn't mean you can't associate with, support, or even be a Nazi. But it's a pretty strong piece of evidence to the contrary.

Conversely I don't see a shred of evidence of him "siding with Nazis". Happy to be shown otherwise, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lad View Post
    Sure being Jewish doesn't mean you can't associate with, support, or even be a Nazi. But it's a pretty strong piece of evidence to the contrary.

Conversely I don't see a shred of evidence of him "siding with Nazis". Happy to be shown otherwise, though.
    It's a logical assumption. Contradicted by evidence. The azov battalion are still part of Ukraines forces.

In 2018 iirc, US house of reps voted to prevent military aid being used to arm, fund or train Azov Batallion.
    You might ask why this was stipulated.

In 2022, Nato removes tweet posted on international woman's day after the Internet points out those stunning and brave lasses are donning nazi symbols and a part of Azov.

As said the taliban were strange bedfellows for the yanks. Did they side with the taliban when providing them with arms ?
    I'd suggest yes, providing weapons to one side in a conflict counts as siding with those peoples.

If you think arming a party to fight your enemy, counts as siding with them.
    Then you have evidence for Azov/Nazis being sided with via the supply of munitions.

If that's not enough for you, you might want to set what would count as siding with them

It's a logical assumption. Contradicted by evidence. The azov battalion are still part of Ukraines forces.

In 2018 iirc, US house of reps voted to prevent military aid being used to arm, fund or train Azov Batallion.
    You might ask why this was stipulated.

In 2022, Nato removes tweet posted on international woman's day after the Internet points out those stunning and brave lasses are donning nazi symbols and a part of Azov.

As said the taliban were strange bedfellows for the yanks. Did they side with the taliban when providing them with arms ?
    I'd suggest yes, providing weapons to one side in a conflict counts as siding with those peoples.

If you think arming a party to fight your enemy, counts as siding with them.
    Then you have evidence for Azov/Nazis being sided with via the supply of munitions.

If that's not enough for you, you might want to set what would count as siding with them
    Tbh you sound like Fox News. Trying to polarise everything and avoiding any shred of nuance.

I suppose you reckon Corbyn was antisemitic as well.

What would I count as siding with Nazis? I dunno, sharing a similar core ideology for a start. If you want to take "siding with" at face value to mean "faced a common enemy during a conflict", then yes, there's an awful lot of that going on. But that's a propaganda tool the likes of Putin will use to encourage people to believe things that are fundamentally not true.

Tbh you sound like Fox News. Trying to polarise everything and avoiding any shred of nuance.

I suppose you reckon Corbyn was antisemitic as well.

What would I count as siding with Nazis? I dunno, sharing a similar core ideology for a start. If you want to take "siding with" at face value to mean "faced a common enemy during a conflict", then yes, there's an awful lot of that going on. But that's a propaganda tool the likes of Putin will use to encourage people to believe things that are fundamentally not true.
    I think you're projecting

Why make assumptions and bring in Corbyn.
    Here's what I've said about the UK elections:
    the amount of islamophobia and antisemitism accusations were embarrassing to see. Stupid stuff. Political smear games.
    Jeremy's reply to charges of Antisemitism in that interview where he said, but islamophobia, was car crash pr.

Nuance can develop along a conversation.
    So far I've added nuance to your but he's a jew stance.
    I've added the nuance by providing the year in which the US House of representatives voted to prevent Azov/Nazis being armed - further.
    I've added Nato in 2022 removing their post after people pointed to the nazi/azov battalions nazi symbols.

I added nuance by saying that war makes strange bedfellows.

If you like nuance, maybe refrain from saying not a shred of evidence.

Propaganda around this war from what I've seen, is largely a western thing.

Why make assumptions and bring in Corbyn.
    Because it's a similar thing. Smear campaign that people end up parroting. Reminded me of the whole fiasco.

So far I've added nuance to your but he's a jew stance.
    Lol. My "but he's a Jew" stance? Ok. I said what I wanted to say. If people want to play devil's stupid fucking nephew and bring up Nazis then that's their business. Or as you might call it, their "but he's a Nazi" stance.

Peace.

Because it's a similar thing. Smear campaign that people end up parroting. Reminded me of the whole fiasco.

Lol. My "but he's a Jew" stance? Ok. I said what I wanted to say. If people want to play devil's stupid fucking nephew and bring up Nazis then that's their business. Or as you might call it, their "but he's a Nazi" stance.

Peace.
    Yes, same happened with Bojo and Farage.

You said:
    That's called hearsay, and it's a cornerstone of propaganda. "Siding with nazis" - that's propaganda. He's Jewish ffs.
    ------

He has sided with Nazis, Azov are nazis.
    They have nazi symbols on their uniforms, they use nazi slogans and numerology.
    Ukraine has a murky enough history, from the holdomor through to killing Jews as nazi ss.

The US house of representatives stipulated against them for that very reason.
    Several years later they have Nato accidentally posting nazi symbology donning freedom fighters.

WW3's here already and it's hotting up....Greta finally admits there isn't a climate crisis and UFO sightings are going through the roof!....This week's full newsletter from Ben Fulford.....

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=197417

Laughably, Israel apparently waded in today and said things about Russian forcibly taking another nations land and being in breach of international law Does the Israeli Primeminister understand irony or hypocrisy, the absolute nerve of him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Heard this said online a few times by various commentators.....Here's the recent UN Resolution condemning Nazism....The only 2 countries who voted AGAINST the resolution were the US and Ukraine...

https://countercurrents.org/2021/12/u-s-and-ukraine-only-two-countries-vote-against-un-resolution-condemning-nazism/