Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Is world war 3 about to kick off?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Laughably, Israel apparently waded in today and said things about Russian forcibly taking another nations land and being in breach of international law Does the Israeli Primeminister understand irony or hypocrisy, the absolute nerve of him
    Haha, they understand nothing. Absolutely horrible state (not a country) committing all kinds of atrocities daily, but not an eyelid batted.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Haha, they understand nothing. Absolutely horrible state (not a country) committing all kinds of atrocities daily, but not an eyelid batted.
    I had a close palestinian relative who had not been able to see his mum for I think 40 years.

I do see eyelids batted at Isreal fairly frequently. Just not often in a public forum. No one wants to be smeared as a racist for criticising foreign policy.

First time I heard Australia and China mentioned publicly today by Russia spokesman. Spooky

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I had a close palestinian relative who had not been able to see his mum for I think 40 years.
    It's blatant apartheid mate.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    It's blatant apartheid mate.
    I am very worried about the world right now doc. I have never been happy about the world but now I feel very sad. I only have war experience from things that happened in a far off land. My father was a flight lieutenant in WW2and my grandfather was a private combatant in WW1. Both wars to end all wars hopefully. So they thought . I cannot see an end game with this war. I am frightened to tell the truth.

I am very worried about the world right now doc. I have never been happy about the world but now I feel very sad. I only have war experience from things that happened in a far off land. My father was a flight lieutenant in WW2and my grandfather was a private combatant in WW1. Both wars to end all wars hopefully. So they thought . I cannot see an end game with this war. I am frightened to tell the truth.
    Same here. The state we're in at the moment is a worry.

There was a post on twitter recently which stated that you during an election, when you chose the lesser of two evils to vote for in a "democratic election" clearly shows the stare we're in.

I will put this out here, and not to condone Russia's present actions, but they have never got proper recognition for their part in winning WWII. It still hurts

I will put this out here, and not to condone Russia's present actions, but they have never got proper recognition for their part in winning WWII. It still hurts
    I agree, it was won because of them

How our Gov, the US and others are getting involved in this is costing lives and risking an incredibly dangerous escalation, if they'd not interfered, as Ukraine are not part of the EU or NATO and none of them really have any right to get involved and effectively wage war against Russia, just without putting their own troops on the ground, this conflict would already be over, lots of Ukranian civilian lives would have been spared, and the risk of future conflict through NATO trying to expand to positions right on the Russian border removed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I can see why. Huge effect on the conflict. Hitler effectively split his resources in order to try to conquer Russia. Had he not done, heaven knows what would have ensued.