Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Is world war 3 about to kick off?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Trudeau is one of the WEF's 'global young leaders'....Most of the leaders in the western world are..(Sunak and Macron amongst others)....Selected not elected....They're trying their hardest to implement their 'Great Reset' agenda.....'By 2030 we'll all own nothing and be happy' according to leader Klaus Schwab...Feckin fascists!!..

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Cannot understand how or why the Canadian politicians did not realise the guy was a hard-core Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Cannot understand how or why the Canadian politicians did not realise the guy was a hard-core Nazi.
    He was introduced as having fought against Russia in ww2, for an average person that would be enough for the penny to drop.

My guess these politicos don't care, just mad to pump up house/rent prices with immigrants/refugees and see big companies like raytheon and Blackrock get more money.

Israel v Gaza starting again.......

You know.. what israel do I don't blame the Palestinian people for fighting back and being angry.... "terrorist groups" they say, unpopular opinion no doubt...... but more like fuck you and taking over our turf and treating our people like complete shit etc...... you know what, fair play, they know they can't win, they know they'll get bombed to shit yet they still kick off...... that's how frustrated they are, and how wrong israel are being.

Viva la 'Palestinian's
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Israel v Gaza starting again.......

You know.. what israel do I don't blame the Palestinian people for fighting back and being angry.... "terrorist groups" they say, unpopular opinion no doubt...... but more like fuck you and taking over our turf and treating our people like complete shit etc...... you know what, fair play, they know they can't win, they know they'll get bombed to shit yet they still kick off...... that's how frustrated they are, and how wrong israel are being.

Viva la 'Palestinian's
    A relative of mine lives in Israel. He's done his national service over there. I don't know to what degree the common people over there are aware of what's going on with the Palestinians. Maybe their press is like ours, feeding the government line to the populace.
    It's a mess.

ofc america getting involved sending ships "just incase" nearby.......

honestly can't israel cope without them one of the most advance army's in the world?? against Hamas?????? jesus wept.
    #FSGOUT

they doing it because of fear or escalation from the other lunatic nations surrounding Israel. several Jewish people have been shot dead in Egypt..
    And our government as put the police on standby in case parts of the Jewish community is attacked in the UK. by other lunatics
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    A relative of mine lives in Israel. He's done his national service over there. I don't know to what degree the common people over there are aware of what's going on with the Palestinians. Maybe their press is like ours, feeding the government line to the populace.
    It's a mess.
    I've met quite a few Israelis in Britain through work, they all did their compulsory national service but they do know what's going on. At least when they spend a bit of time over here they do.

Ya play with feathers, Ya get your arse tickled.

it is bad the innocent people killed in israel, i'm not for that btw, of course i'm not

Let's face it if israel wanted to they could flatten Gaza in a night but they do pick targets carefully... and obviously because it's such a crammed place... will be civilian deaths.... but if they acted like Hamas we'd be talkings 10's of thousands daily

What hamas achived in the attack though is crazy, you would have thought israel would have all the tech etc, to stop it or know of it.... not bad for a bunch of terrorist loons

People in gaza still been treated like shit for years and the people in general though, i've seen abuse and people getting shot for no reason... by israel..... something's going to snap eventually..... it's like the worlds biggest open prison.. imagine if Scotland just started building/taking over on english land and we had no say in the matter, probably a poor example but yeah.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 8th October 2023 at 10:20 PM.
    #FSGOUT