Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Is world war 3 about to kick off?

No one is.. Its a tough decision for the west to intervene. Russia has all the cards right now.. We just gotta sit it out. Putin is nearly 70 one can hope he not around much longer. and we get a less off a lunatic in charge of Russia
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    No one is.. Its a tough decision for the west to intervene. Russia has all the cards right now.. We just gotta sit it out. Putin is nearly 70 one can hope he not around much longer. and we get a less off a lunatic in charge of Russia
    Thank you again Justne. The world needs a Russia and China onside to sort the climate crisis. Worried about this man. His eyes and statements sit uncomfortably with me he has been in power for too long and is hard to depose.. Despite his age he is physically well ok . Always can threaten his opponents with horrendous consequences and sometimes carry them out to the extreme without challenge
    Used to think he was ok and boxed very clever. Now .. madman!. Getting old , deranged, determined to do anything he thinks is magnificent for OLD Russia. Very dangerous for the world.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Thank you again Justne. The world needs a Russia and China onside to sort the climate crisis. Worried about this man. His eyes and statements sit uncomfortably with me he has been in power for too long and is hard to depose.. Despite his age he is physically well ok . Always can threaten his opponents with horrendous consequences and sometimes carry them out to the extreme without challenge
    Used to think he was ok and boxed very clever. Now .. madman!. Getting old , deranged, determined to do anything he thinks is magnificent for OLD Russia. Very dangerous for the world.
    Its unlikely to end in a nuclear war. Russia would lose as well. Thats Putins goal to rule what he believes to be his birth right. he cant rule it under nuclear fall out. His generals won't allow it anyway..
    We just gotta wait until his regime stops. The Ukraine will never give in. they'll end upa free nation eventually. Theres very few despots out there like Putin.

Its just ultra heart breaking people are dying for no reason. other than wanting their freedom..

Fair play to sky news for their live coverage from kiev
    I hope it is better than the BBC and their "explosions lighting up the night sky behind us".

Curious how, a few days ago, Britons were warned to leave Ukraine but the British media jetted out to Kyiv.

It's hard to justify Putin's actions without all the facts but I don't trust our politicians, media or the official narrative either.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I hope it is better than the BBC and their "explosions lighting up the night sky behind us".

Curious how, a few days ago, Britons were warned to leave Ukraine but the British media jetted out to Kyiv.

It's hard to justify Putin's actions without all the facts but I don't trust our politicians, media or the official narrative either.
    Sky news reporters are there unless you are one of those fake news guys. They look and sound genuinely nervous. Perhaps man never landed on the moon? What can you possibly base your ideas on? Perhaps Russia Today? Or what is your favoured most trusted news source? And why!

Sky news reporters are there unless you are one of those fake news guys. They look and sound genuinely nervous. Perhaps man never landed on the moon? What can you possibly base your ideas on? Perhaps Russia Today? Or what is your favoured most trusted news source? And why!
    I don't watch Sky or Russia Today but the BBC seem very comfy with it so far.

I don't understand your moon comment, or which of my ideas you refer to?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its unlikely to end in a nuclear war. Russia would lose as well. Thats Putins goal to rule what he believes to be his birth right. he cant rule it under nuclear fall out. His generals won't allow it anyway..
    We just gotta wait until his regime stops. The Ukraine will never give in. they'll end upa free nation eventually. Theres very few despots out there like Putin.
    Russia and China have almost 1/4 of the world's inhabitable land mass. Their leaders can hide amidst that land mass. Underground if necessary. They don't care about their people or other peoples. Just care about theirselves and fheir money. They are not communists. Putin has managed to get his £100 m yacht back but will probably never be able to sail on it comfortably again in his lifetime - how bizarre!

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I don't watch Sky or Russia Today but the BBC seem very comfy with it so far.

I don't understand your moon comment, or which of my ideas you refer to?
    You do not believe what you are seeing?