Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Is world war 3 about to kick off?

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    French journalist Anne-Laure Bonnel has been covering the Nazi paramilitaries embedded in the Ukrainian forces. The so-called Azov battalion allied to Zalensky.

She also reminds us that this war started in 2014 and the Ukrainian army has been bombing the Russian speaking Ukrainian population for 8 years.

The point is there is all sorts of bad shit going on, much of it unreported, and we will never know the whole truth
    Approximately 3-4% of the Ukrainian forces. And as they've said its not their share of the numbers, but their share of the effectiveness.
    Us house of representatives voting unanimously to prevent US resources getting to them. And as we know the CIA & Presidents always abide by the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think Putin's just lost it because he supported getting Trump and Johnson elected and Brexit voted for, expecting a US/EU trade war that would benefit Russia immensely in return

Then Biden gets elected and that fucks the entire plan up, including the full privatisation of our NHS as part of a US trade deal, the Tories didn't have all those meetings with massive US health providers and give them all our details for free in advance of Brexit for nothing

If you follow the thread of everything that was happening around Brexit, it's pretty obvious what the plan was and what was going on and who was involved, most people have spent their entire lives not following the thread though
    This reminds me of your WW3 prediction over Solemani. Fantasmical.

HRC was more feared than Bernie or Trump. Due to her involvement in the Nobel Peace Prize Presidency that ran out of bombs and not due to decommissioning.

Anybody read that article going around by gaslightinggilligan?
    If not, read it. Its thought provoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    French journalist Anne-Laure Bonnel has been covering the Nazi paramilitaries embedded in the Ukrainian forces. The so-called Azov battalion allied to Zalensky.

She also reminds us that this war started in 2014 and the Ukrainian army has been bombing the Russian speaking Ukrainian population for 8 years.

The point is there is all sorts of bad shit going on, much of it unreported, and we will never know the whole truth
    Excellent post mate....I watched this vid the other day.....Jimmy Dore shows you clips straight from the horses mouth so to speak from the Neo Nazi faction in Ukraine....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aFbP8V9C3Lqs/

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    This reminds me of your WW3 prediction over Solemani.
    ???
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    ???
    It was a post you made on here about ww3 breaking out over his killing/murder.
    It led me to believe you were using twitter for your foreign policy trends.

It was also a post I found to be quite hilarious as a claim.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Some truths, a lot of garbage and some poor understanding of basic political concepts or Yuris depiction of the useful idiots. Like the conflation of far right with fascism. Fascism is a centrist philosophy.

Have you listened to Yuri Bezmenovs talks yourself ?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Some truths, a lot of garbage and some poor understanding of basic political concepts or Yuris depiction of the useful idiots. Like the conflation of far right with fascism. Fascism is a centrist philosophy.

Have you listened to Yuri Bezmenovs talks yourself ?
    No mate I just read that article after being tagged on Faceache. I agree there's some far fetchedness to it but definitely a some things that make you think/question certain things.
    Been reading about Azov thing. The western media really do pull the strings in favour of what they want to report.
    The one thing Brexit taught me is that you really don't know who or what to believe, Who's right, who's wrong? They're nearly all pushing their own agenda.