Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: For F**k's Sake, Trent!!

For F**k's Sake, Trent!!

This is why I hate players talking to the press in between game days.

Why the fook would you give them even more motivation, as if they needed any?

https://www.espn.com/soccer/liverpool-engliverpool/story/4594267/liverpools-trent-alexander-arnold-takes-swipe-at-man-citys-failure-to-win-champions-league

"Not making any digs but you look at Man City's amazing team and they haven't been able to lift the Champions League.

"They won a couple of Prems but haven't been able to win the Champions League. We've won both over the last few years and it shows you we can do it in both competitions."

.....just.....shut the fuck up, and maybe concentrate on improving your own play which hasn't been anything to write home about recently apart from some decent crosses and assists here and there peppered in between generall all-around terrible play.
    Especially in the defensive end.
    And let's not forget that it's always the players who go mouthing off in front of the press and trash-talking rivals, before games, who then go on to have shitty games during the match

Let City worry about their own Champions League record or failures, thereof, while we have our own small little matter of making up the 9 point lead they have on us in the league.
    And how the hell is Inter supposed to take these comments completely overlooking them as if they aren't a team we have to get through first?

Jesus H. Christ on a segway!
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Oh Dear!

At least -

"he's cracking up....he's cracking up....he's cracking, Trent Alexander Arnold's cracking up" is a bit too awkward to realistically sing.

We're going to end up facing them in the Champion's League aren't we
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Silly boy... Oh well. He might have to learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Oh Dear!

At least -

"he's cracking up....he's cracking up....he's cracking, Trent Alexander Arnold's cracking up" is a bit too awkward to realistically sing.

We're going to end up facing them in the Champion's League aren't we

Yep!
    And someone,...or some twat in the press is then going to dredge up these comments to further motivate them and make him look a prat.

I have a strong feeling (assuming we get past this round,....nothing's a given), that we'll meet them in one of the next knock-out rounds but not necessarily the final.

And payback will be looming heavy on their minds (for the last two times we were the ones who knocked them out)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Silly boy... Oh well. He might have to learn the hard way.
    "He"?

Or,.."WE"?

We're the ones that are going to have to back that nonsense up.
    (well, his teammates.....but still).
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Nice to know that beneath the pretty boy looks, there's still space for some shithousery, a decent sort of shithousery.

Don't think he's done a Dejan

Good comments imo, point out what everyone knows they're desperate to win the CL. Each year it gets a bit worse, they might win it one day but may as well twist the blade while it's there to be twisted

He's went balls deep on City. About fucking time someone stood up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    He's went balls deep on City. About fucking time someone stood up to them.
    He didn't even mention how lucky they are to have their CL ban overturned, by the cunts at the court of arbitration for sport.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Nice to know that beneath the pretty boy looks, there's still space for some shithousery, a decent sort of shithousery.

Don't think he's done a Dejan

Good comments imo, point out what everyone knows they're desperate to win the CL. Each year it gets a bit worse, they might win it one day but may as well twist the blade while it's there to be twisted
    I personally tend to prefer for the blade to tbe twister AFTER the fucker is down on the ground for the count, - and in this case, after they've fallen flat on their faces and got knocked out once again.
    Rather than give them the motivation and fuel to try to win it, whilst they're still in it.

They'll always know in theh back of their minds that no matter how many league titles they win, they'll never be enough (at least not in while any of hte current players are playing) to catch up to our total, and that in the larger scheme of things, unless and until they DO win a Champions' League title, they'll never be in the converstaion of the great British teams.

As long as Pep goes on there without winning one, he's always be somewhat of a failure and always the unfinished article.....just like his tenure at Bayern where the bar is not winning the Bundesliga (which, they win every year half-asleep in a drunken stupor with one-arm tied behind their collective backs), but rather the Champions League

And especially with all the hundreds of millions he's spent at City in the years.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    He didn't even mention how lucky they are to have their CL ban overturned, by the cunts at the court of arbitration for sport.
    ....the same ones that think its okay for Russians to compete at the winter Olympics while doped up.

Kangaroo court is more like.
    Stone-Cold Savage!