Page 1 of 17 1234567811 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 168

Thread: CL last 16 1st leg games

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    26,943

    CL last 16 1st leg games

    Going to be watching Psg v Real his evening

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    26,943
    Interesting opening 15 minutes in Paris. Psg started the better and getting a few half chances real haven't been under too much pressure.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    34,909
    Sporting 0-2 City
    18 minutes in and thatís it for this tie.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,057
    A bit surprising that PSG are on top so easily at the moment. Who do we prefer to go through?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,331
    Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    A bit surprising that PSG are on top so easily at the moment. Who do we prefer to go through?
    Think the answer to that depend on who they play.

    We owe Real Madrid one big time, so if they got through I want another chance at them, even though their experience might cause us bother.

    PSG have raw individual ability across a few players that could cause another English side trouble - I'd back PSG against Man City more than I'd back Real Madrid against Man City, as it were.

    So frustrating that Man City are coasting against Lisbon - one of the fee hopes we have of them dropping League points is having to focus on a hard-earned tie in Europe - at this rate they can comfortably rotate for the second leg.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    26,943
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Sporting 0-2 City
    18 minutes in and thatís it for this tie.
    Not too surprising

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    26,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Think the answer to that depend on who they play.

    We owe Real Madrid one big time, so if they got through I want another chance at them, even though their experience might cause us bother.

    PSG have raw individual ability across a few players that could cause another English side trouble - I'd back PSG against Man City more than I'd back Real Madrid against Man City, as it were.

    So frustrating that Man City are coasting against Lisbon - one of the fee hopes we have of them dropping League points is having to focus on a hard-earned tie in Europe - at this rate they can comfortably rotate for the second leg.
    They got a nice draw. Eventually they'll meet tougher tests, a French or English side even

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    7,816
    3-0 now. Sporting are terrible.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    26,943
    Bit of needle introduced into the game here by real, Verrati booked just now

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    34,909
    Been incredibly poor first half from Real.
    H/T 0-0

Similar Threads

  1. The Weekendís Other Games 2/10/21
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 11th October 2021, 11:31 PM
  2. The Weekendís Other Games
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 24th August 2021, 03:40 PM
  3. This weekends other games
    By Nineteenx in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 16th May 2021, 10:15 PM
  4. This weekends other games
    By Nineteenx in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 4th May 2021, 07:47 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •