Thread: Match Thread : Inter Milan v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yeah I saw it, Sid mentioned it.
    Strange.
    Soz Sid, just read your comment.

Seemingly Hendo wigged out at Matip during the goal celebrations too

An emotional roller coasters last night

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Only doubt for me was his injury record way before we signed him I noted how poor Upemecano was I couldnt believe how highly rated he was.
    Yep, that was the only doubt either of us had, I remember both of us writing about it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haha, I think he says "fuckin 'ell". As if it was a bit of a hard pat on the head.
    I thought he said, "What the fucking hell was that" for whatever reason

We were better than we all gave our lads credit for having watched the extended highlights, the hour long version, final ball wasn't good enough a few times and Inter defended absolutely superbly in that first half.

Fab is still fast improving, the next steps, with his new found ability to check himself and not go rampaging into situations like a bull in a China shop, is for Jurgen and the coaching and analysis staff and try some very fine tuning to get his reading of it and positioning that a bit better and for Fab to start reading and commanding the press by directing other players who they need to be picking up - After that, work on his switches and up and down balls to release our forwards and full backs, he's 29 this October though, so chop chop

We ideally need to get one or two of the generational talents in who are already at Fab's level or above it in the pressing and counter pressing and better technically with the ball and have far superior pace and athleticism and be developing them to absolutely incredible levels