Page 1 of 16 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Brenny's at the wheel

Brenny's at the wheel

MASSIVELY underachieving with this squad - Surely doesn't have long left if he can't start picking up wins
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Think he'll get till the summer. They're relatively safe, no chance of making top4 and should they sack BR wouldn't be the worst situation for a new coach to have no european football.

To balance things out a little - he's been playing with centre mids and fullbacks at centre half (sounds familiar) for a large parts of the season.

Any update of whether or not the Leicester board have sacked the big time bottler and chancer yet, anyone can win in Scotland, ask Stevie, his Rangers side were Scotland's invincibles, his Villa side are considerably less than the sum of their parts

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Any update of whether or not the Leicester board have sacked the big time bottler and chancer yet, anyone can win in Scotland, ask Stevie, his Rangers side were Scotland's invincibles, his Villa side are considerably less than the sum of their parts
    Why do you enjoy sticking the boot in on Brendan and Stevie.

I don't get why Nineteenx wants Rodgers to be sacked?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Anyway i think with how things are going for Rodgers at Leicester. I think its unlikely he will ever be given a chance at a really big club again.. but i could be wrong.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Why do you enjoy sticking the boot in on Brendan and Stevie.
    Who says I enjoy it? I never liked Brendan, I will always blame him for blemishing Stevie's career playing him in a position he should never have been playing and I don't want Stevie's career further blemished by him returning here as a manager unless he has proved himself a top manager somewhere outside of Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Who says I enjoy it? I never liked Brendan, I will always blame him for blemishing Stevie's career playing him in a position he should never have been playing and I don't want Stevie's career further blemished by him returning here as a manager unless he has proved himself a top manager somewhere outside of Scotland
    You seem to do it an awful lot, especially about Rogers.
    Gerrard has just started at Villa, he's building something. It will take time, if they make top ten he's had a good start I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You seem to do it an awful lot, especially about Rogers.
    Gerrard has just started at Villa, he's building something. It will take time, if they make top ten he's had a good start I'd say.
    I loathe Rodgers, I've always loathed him, I have studied other people my entire life, like an alien species, studied their mannerisms, their interactions, listened to their conversations, Rodgers is a certain type of person, a very ugly self serving type of person, a chancer, a typical middle manager type of person, I don't like those types of people, it's really that straight forward