Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 games to go - Man City and Liverpool

I'm fairly sure if we don't win the league this year it won't be because of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I'm fairly sure if we don't win the league this year it won't be because of this thread
    I always thought you was clever
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

It's all very exciting .
    I've us to win every game !!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It's all very exciting .
    We're gonna win it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    We're gonna win it mate.
    Fingers and everything else crossed .One things for sure we're never giving up .

It's all very exciting .
    That would be an outrageous achievement. Hats off to the lads if they pull that off.

They'll take belief from how good we have been this season - not to mention what we achieved at the tail end of 20/21 - of our last 10 League matches we won 8 and drew 2 - when you consider we had won 3 but lost 7 of the previous 10 League matches, that was an almighty turnaround.

Man City had a run last season where they won 20 matches of 22 (lost the other 2) - which is utterly bonkers. You won't find me giving them outright praise, but they're certainly dangerous - I'd back them to win 11 of their 12 matches in what's left of the season which leaves us almost no wiggle-room at all.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I've just noticed City play Stevie Gs Villa last day of the season.
    It's written in the stars 🤣🤣

I've just noticed City play Stevie Gs Villa last day of the season.
    It's written in the stars 🤣🤣
    Been conscious of that match for a while. When people talk about what we have managed to achieve as a result of the Coutinho deal, it would be just so hilarious if a last-minute Coutinho goal tipped the balance our way.

People so often neglect sales when talking about the best transfers of all time and that would just be the cherry on the icing on the cake for us, all these years later.

Rare that these things pan out the poetic way, but would be quite something!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Despite my constant moaning, which personally I feel is justified as I want us to win every game, and if not just put in a performance, I’m actually happy with our state of affairs now. If the season we’re to end, we would have achieved top four, a decent cup run and challenging for the title. That’s what I wanted this season, anything beyond that is a bonus. Well done Klopp and the boys

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    You lack imagination and wider pattern analysis.