Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: 12 games to go - Man City and Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Our only hopes are Newcastle and Wolves.. No chance of West ham or Villa
    Depends with West Ham I think.

Still think the atmosphere will be big for Mark Noble's last Home match which may help (percentages and all that) and then it will depend on the points situation for Europe qualification.

West Ham won't want the Europa Conference League if they can get the Europa League. I don't back anyone to BEAT Man City now and it's still my expectation that they get 95 points while we get 94, but I do think West Ham might be a reasonable contender for a draw if Man City don't get the usual early goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Depends with West Ham I think.

Still think the atmosphere will be big for Mark Noble's last Home match which may help (percentages and all that) and then it will depend on the points situation for Europe qualification.

West Ham won't want the Europa Conference League if they can get the Europa League. I don't back anyone to BEAT Man City now and it's still my expectation that they get 95 points while we get 94, but I do think West Ham might be a reasonable contender for a draw if Man City don't get the usual early goal.
    I just think they are physically and emotionally gone. I can't see them being bothered personally
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Come on lads, get real, it's so obvious what's going to happen

Real knock City out of the Champions League Wednesday

Then they get bummed by the odd goal v Newcastle when trying to play catch up to us

Then Wolves get the draw they would have had in the first meeting but for the incorrectly awarded pen

West Ham need to win to be back in Europe next season after being knocked out of the Europa League by Frankfurt, give it their best, but come away with a draw

Having seen us land the FA Cup and the title and expecting us to turn Real over in the Champions League final

City then get bummed by Stevie's Villa side in their final game to complete a spectacular end of season collapse
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post

West hams game on Thursday coukd have big implications for the title, I think.

If they beat Frankfurt, the final is 3 days after the City game. For me, they rest everyone against City and its a walk in the park for City.

If they lose and are out, then they need the points for Europe so will need to go for it at city. But as has been mentioned, they looked drained against arsenal.

I still think City win all their games. I don't see anyone stopping them.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    I still think City win all their games. I don't see anyone stopping them.
    Both teams have set a record of 18 consecutive PL wins

https://sqaf.club/most-consecutive-premier-league-wins-2/

It won't need that this season. I think we are on 11 right now

Don't see anyone losing and so hopefully not settled on goal difference with both on equal points.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Come on lads, get real, it's so obvious what's going to happen

Real knock City out of the Champions League Wednesday

Then they get bummed by the odd goal v Newcastle when trying to play catch up to us

Then Wolves get the draw they would have had in the first meeting but for the incorrectly awarded pen

West Ham need to win to be back in Europe next season after being knocked out of the Europa League by Frankfurt, give it their best, but come away with a draw

Having seen us land the FA Cup and the title and expecting us to turn Real over in the Champions League final

City then get bummed by Stevie's Villa side in their final game to complete a spectacular end of season collapse
    Step 1 of my cunning quadruple plan complete

Step 2 up and coming this Sunday

I didn't see the game ,but why did he bring off KDB early, Was he injured ?