Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2528293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: 12 games to go - Man City and Liverpool

FT: Roma 1-0 Leicester (agg 2-1)

Jose Mourinho is the first manager to reach the final of a major European competition with four different clubs, having done so with Porto (UEFA Cup & Champions League), Inter (Champions League), Man Utd (Europa League) and now Roma (Europa Conference League).

No European glory for Brendan this year

Another part of NostradameX's plan is in place!

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Jose Mourinho is the first manager to reach the final of a major European competition with four different clubs.......now Roma (Europa Conference League).
    Nothing "major" about the Europa Conference League. I know you didn't make the stat, just saying generally.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Another part of NostradameX's plan is in place!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Come on lads, get real, it's so obvious what's going to happen

Real knock City out of the Champions League Wednesday

Then they get bummed by the odd goal v Newcastle when trying to play catch up to us

Then Wolves get the draw they would have had in the first meeting but for the incorrectly awarded pen

West Ham need to win to be back in Europe next season after being knocked out of the Europa League by Frankfurt, give it their best, but come away with a draw

Having seen us land the FA Cup and the title and expecting us to turn Real over in the Champions League final

City then get bummed by Stevie's Villa side in their final game to complete a spectacular end of season collapse
    Our lads need to administer a bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points v Spurs now, as everything is falling into place very nicely
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Do you consider "bumming" as you call it to be strictly sex involving the poop chute, or are we including doggie style entry of the birth canal?

David Moyes appears too rate himself more than anyone else. Hes been a manager for 26 years and won sod all
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Do you consider "bumming" as you call it to be strictly sex involving the poop chute, or are we including doggie style entry of the birth canal?
    Yes of course we are including that, it's not an expression in my mind that is restricted to slipping it in the wrong un
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yes of course we are including that, it's not an expression in my mind that is restricted to slipping it in the wrong un
    Wasn't sure of the distinction. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Nothing "major" about the Europa Conference League. I know you didn't make the stat, just saying generally.
    Hehe, yeah it is a bit of a stretch by the BBC there.