Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273031323334353637

Thread: 12 games to go - Man City and Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Brighton....Watford.....Leeds.....Newcastle..

17 far King goals let in ......that's just shocking...
    Over a season positions seem to generally be decided on goal difference.
    Absolutely shocking performances by all those sides, Justme has a genuine point about teams not putting it in v City like they do against us, I watched the Brighton game and highlights of the Newcastle game who let in 2 dreadfully defended set pieces and 2 very avoidable late late goals, 4 really avoidable goals had they been making the same application as they did in their game against us the prior weekend
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Absolutely shocking performances by all those sides, Justme has a genuine point about teams not putting it in v City like they do against us, I watched the Brighton game and highlights of the Newcastle game who let in 2 dreadfully defended set pieces and 2 very avoidable late late goals, 4 really avoidable goals had they been making the same application as they did in their game against us the prior weekend
    Maybe all the neutral fans want us to win Pep but it looks like all the EPL teams are on your side.......Mo Fo's

Wolves have lost 4 of the last 6 so I hold little hope for a shock.

The fact that Man City now play their 36th and 37th League matches before we play our 37th creates an interesting dynamic in the (sadly unlikely) event that they fluff their lines in a fixture.

Come on Neto, Hwang, Jiminez, Neves, Moutinho and Coady it is then

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Wolves have lost 4 of the last 6 so I hold little hope for a shock.

The fact that Man City now play their 36th and 37th League matches before we play our 37th creates an interesting dynamic in the (sadly unlikely) event that they fluff their lines in a fixture.
    Yep, we really needed to beat Spurs on Saturday evening to ramp up the pressure on City after the deflation in Madrid midweek before their game against Newcastle, but alas, not to be unfortunately...
    The key game was the 2-2 at The Emptyhad. That first half performance by our boys was nightmarish tbh. That was our true realistic chance of snatching the title...

Wolves have gone to shit lately. Not a prayer they're getting anything but a convincing defeat.
    West Ham and Villa ( if they play like tonight) are our only hopes now.
    It'll be interesting to see how City play with those 3 out.

If Man-city draw tomorrow. having to go to West ham and win is not that good of a situation.. so lets see what happens.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Never say never

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Never say never
    Never say Never Again....lol firkin Goal difference Wolves Twats

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Never say Never Again....lol firkin Goal difference Wolves Twats
    It's STILL on

Still mathematically possible, doubtful they will drop any points, let alone in 2 games, it's over if they win v West Ham because of the goal difference, so we'll know by 4pm on Sunday whether it's worth fielding a proper team v Southampton

Let's just win our cup final on Saturday and see what Sunday brings