Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 games to go - Man City and Liverpool

The rodri foul count, fuk me.
    Walker is there weak link, Diaz gonna maul him.

We still need to win our game in hand, and then take care of business elsewhere.

Otherwise this counts for nowt.

But kudos to Palace for not just laying out the red carpet for them like other teams would do.
    Other teams on their remaining schedule should take note.
    Especially relegation battlers and 4th place contenders.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Imagine getting them in next round of the champions league and been able to bum them 3 times in a row it would kill their season

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Imagine getting them in next round of the champions league and been able to bum them 3 times in a row it would kill their season
    4 times if we get them in the cup as well
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    We still need to win our game in hand, and then take care of business elsewhere.

Otherwise this counts for nowt.

But kudos to Palace for not just laying out the red carpet for them like other teams would do.
    Other teams on their remaining schedule should take note.
    Especially relegation battlers and 4th place contenders.
    Whilst I agree wholeheartedly on winning our games, their dropping points gives us a little wiggle room.

If we can, we should, keep winning they'll be under mahussive pressure. The doubts are creeping in, and the baldone doesn't react well in such situations.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    That's what we want, to bum them into oblivion, balls deep until everyone has to submit
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoD12 View Post
    The rodri foul count, fuk me.
    Walker is there weak link, Diaz gonna maul him.
    Was thinking the same about Rodri. Fernandinho is the same he fouls all game and very rarely gets booked.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Their legs are falling off, their minds a gaping hole - can see pep freaking out, when the champions league takes its toll
    You can see now that City are starting to crack, under the pressure we're putting on them and under the weight of knowing that every single fan or every other club knows they've been handed a TEN point fucking swing by VAR officials too, their remaining games have got Pep overthinking them written all over them looking at him tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You can see now that City are starting to crack, under the pressure we're putting on them and under the weight of knowing that every single fan or every other club knows they've been handed a TEN point fucking swing by VAR officials too, their remaining games have got Pep overthinking them written all over them looking at him tonight
    Aye, their wins were statistically more vulnerable to end in draws than ours.

Cut out the silly shit ourselves, get hendo back in British bulldog mode and we should hopefully be laughing all the way home ×4

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Palace and Wolves still the two where I think our best chances lie in our hope for any sort of "favour" from other sides.
    "Darling, fetch me my ink and quill!"

"Dear.....Wolverhampton.....Wanderers......"
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay